Disk Space Full problem

BomullsPlockarn

• 2 weeks later...

I thought you got the last 2 by doing story missions...

I could be wrong, I am ony on at Act 3 Mission 3 so not 100% sure...

If you completed the story then yeah you most definetly need to hack people with the music sense app thing, also business' that play music you can you use the app on as well..

GL...

Edited by Achewon87

I thought you got the last 2 by doing story missions...

I could be wrong, I am ony on at Act 3 Mission 3 so not 100% sure...

If you completed the story then yeah you most definetly need to hack people with the music sense app thing, also business' that play music you can you use the app on as well..

GL...

C.R.E.A.M., Jesus Built My Hot Rod, Conduction (Santiago & Bushido Remix) are the three songs unlocked from story missions.  The two he needs will be found randomly from hacking or from using SongSneak that has the song.  Source:  http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/watch-dogs/236503-media-app-songsneak-guide-disk-space-full-trophy.html
Edited by Quikdrawjoe

Each location (bar, store, etc.) has a random 5 songs that it will cycle through.  I was missing Dark Steering and the song with High in the title (forgot the name) and this list told me what store played it.  Went there, waited for it to cycle on, the badda boom....

Found the list: http://www.ps4trophiesgaming.com/watch-dogs-2/disk-space-full/

Scroll down a ways and it puts an asterisk next to the songs needed for the trophy.

• Like 1

If a friend has a song that you don't have, can you in theory join his session and hack it off him? I'm about to lose my mind looking for "Dark Steering" and I have everything else. If someone is missing something I would be more than happy to "boost" this for anyone. I'm just not sure if it's possible.

If a friend has a song that you don't have, can you in theory join his session and hack it off him? I'm about to lose my mind looking for "Dark Steering" and I have everything else. If someone is missing something I would be more than happy to "boost" this for anyone. I'm just not sure if it's possible.

As it says in the article ill link below, Dark Steering is one of those unfortunate songs that you have to hack off of pedestrians and you won't find anywhere else. I got the platinum today, and already had that song, so I guess I was just lucky. 

http://www.ps4trophiesgaming.com/watch-dogs-2/disk-space-full/

As it says in the article ill link below, Dark Steering is one of those unfortunate songs that you have to hack off of pedestrians and you won't find anywhere else. I got the platinum today, and already had that song, so I guess I was just lucky. 

http://www.ps4trophiesgaming.com/watch-dogs-2/disk-space-full/

I understand that, but in theory if someone is able to use uplay to connect with someone else, then they can play "Dark Steering" as part of their playlist and the other can use hack it off them. In theory...just not sure if that's possible s'all.

I understand that, but in theory if someone is able to use uplay to connect with someone else, then they can play "Dark Steering" as part of their playlist and the other can use hack it off them. In theory...just not sure if that's possible s'all.

In theory yes, however I don't believe you are able to hack other players online.

JUST SPENT 4 HOURS LOOKING TODAY AND FINALLY GOT IT!!! PRETTY SURE I'VE FOUND THE BEST WAY TO DO IT!!!

Firstly, the 2nd last song (also "Bright Idea" for me) I found in the ​poker room in the loop. Here's a link to locations with respective songs that play through the speaker: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/watch-dogs/236503-media-app-songsneak-guide-disk-space-full-trophy.html

Okay, so like I said, I spent upwards of 4 hours today looking for the final song (Dark Steering). I must have literally walked across every square metre of Chicago and Pawnee haha. The Loop, Mad Mile (walking East, West, North, South) and Navy Pier have the greatest population density and are thus the best locations I found. Like others have said, these 'drops' are completely random. HOWEVER, I found that instead of hacking every civilian you see (i.e. whenever you get the option to hack bank account), DO NOT HACK ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR SONGS!!! As soon as I adopted this method, I found my final song within 2 minutes. Hope this helps :P

Edited by FluffyAssassin64