I love the look of these trophies

KratosTheMighty

Yeah, looks great!

To be honest, I haven't really looked into this game much, but those trophies are beautiful :')

Also, the MP trophies actually look quite good; not too difficult but something definitely achievable. As opposed to some games that require an inordinate amount of time...

I'm excited. City Interactive seems to be getting brave with the MP trophies again though. Sniper Ghost Warrior was a inconvenient grind. On the other hand, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 had easy MP trophies. Hey, who knows? Enemy Front might have a great MP which will make the grind less painful :) 

I'm excited. City Interactive seems to be getting brave with the MP trophies again though. Sniper Ghost Warrior was a inconvenient grind. On the other hand, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 had easy MP trophies. Hey, who knows? Enemy Front might have a great MP which will make the grind less painful :)

Yea Sniper Ghost Warrior was a bitch and a half to plat, the mp trophies were just awful... I hope these trophies aren't too difficult to do legit... 

• Like 1

Do not buy this game. It is complete trash, and the MP is a HUGE grind. Some trophies must be boosted as they are impossible legit, and others will take way, way too much time then you will ever be willing to put into this drivel . My friends and I are all on top of the leaderboards and even the 1 in 1st place is barely a third of the way to 1st sergeant. 

The list may have sounded good, but in reality its a joke. Unless you have a great sense of humour, avoid at all costs. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...