Game Reviews

danielc655

I take game reviews with a grain of salt.  I read what they have to say about the game, and then see if I like what they described.  You always have to remember that a review is simply one persons opinion.

I know that's why I don't go with them.. if I don't like the game it's my own fault but that has rarely happened for me.

I know that's why I don't go with them.. if I don't like the game it's my own fault but that has rarely happened for me.

I wouldn't say I dont listen to them at all.  They are an explanation of features of a game, so they hold good information (most of them), just look past the reviewers opinion and look at the actual game :)

I wouldn't say I dont listen to them at all.  They are an explanation of features of a game, so they hold good information (most of them), just look past the reviewers opinion and look at the actual game :)

I hated the reviews Bioshock 2 was getting but to be fair I liked the story and the multiplayer was just bonus I guess

Back when I was younger I almost blindly trusted them, but ever since the ICO+Shadow of the Colossus' personal "fiascos" on PlayStation 2 I don't give 'em the time of day; read great things about both games->played them->ended up thinking reviewers were smoking some good ganja when speaking of such titles.

Nowadays, I mostly try the game and make up my own opinion about it, others' opinions (official or not) be damned.