Dragon-Archon's Lair of Platinums Mk.II

Dragon-Archon

Awesome, good luck with those :D.

I agree. How's the Lifetime Premium Competition going? Are you among the top 3?

It is between 4 of us so I don't quite know the score (tamer isn't posting everything and I am too lazy to check).

I have 6 (almost 7) platinums so I should be pretty high up. The only problem is 3 of those plats were pretty much done before the contest even began.

It is between 4 of us so I don't quite know the score (tamer isn't posting everything and I am too lazy to check).

I have 6 (almost 7) platinums so I should be pretty high up. The only problem is 3 of those plats were pretty much done before the contest even began.

LOL :awesome:. If I had to guess, I'd say you, Prinny and Jem would win. We'll know in a few days.

• Like 1

LOL :awesome:. If I had to guess, I'd say you, Prinny and Jem would win. We'll know in a few days.

I don't know if I'll win. The last time I checked, there were a lot of people ahead of me, but that was before I got almost 100 points for my trophy holiday special, so maybe I pulled ahead. Like you said, we'll find out in a few days. Congrats on your guide being published by the way.

• Like 1

I don't know if I'll win. The last time I checked, there were a lot of people ahead of me, but that was before I got almost 100 points for my trophy holiday special, so maybe I pulled ahead. Like you said, we'll find out in a few days. Congrats on your guide being published by the way.

Nice, completely forgot about the holiday special  :blink: . I've been really busy with the 2 DA:I guides. Thnx :D.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Doing my monthly stop, hopefully I won't be toasted by platinum trophy keeper xD

Sorry, nothing new this time (I really need to get back to playing games more often). Nah, you're on the '24/7 access' list so you don't have to worry about him. The only way you'll end up on the 'Dinner' list is if you try to take the treasure :P.

Besides he may look like this:

sshot4eb8fdeb06782.jpg

But once you get to know him, he's actually like this:

tumblr_mw4k3cEh6g1r1gg4eo1_500.gif

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Sorry, nothing new this time (I really need to get back to playing games more often). Nah, you're on the '24/7 access' list so you don't have to worry about him. The only way you'll end up on the 'Dinner' list is if you try to take the treasure :P.

Besides he may look like this:

sshot4eb8fdeb06782.jpg

But once you get to know him, he's actually like this:

tumblr_mw4k3cEh6g1r1gg4eo1_500.gif

Ahhhh xD thanks buddy, having the ok from his master, the keeper shall obey xD

And loved loved toothless gif xD

• Like 1

Nice Banner u got there xD

Damn you and floriiss have some really nice collection of plats, one day I will catch you both  xD

Congratz for all your guides, that´s what dedication is all about mate  B)

Definetly going to have a look in your guide when I get the Ratchet & Clank: Into Nexus :)

Edited by alex_scp_7
  • Like 3

Nice Banner u got there xD

Damn you and floriiss have some really nice collection of plats, one day I will catch you both  xD

Congratz for all your guides, that´s what dedication is all about mate  B)

Definetly going to have a look in your guide when I get the Ratchet & Clank: Into Nexus :)

Floriiss made that banner for me. 

Thnx buddy :highfive:. Ok looking forward to that, just remember to also have fun while getting trophies. I like writing guides. I hope the guide helps you :D.

• Like 3

Yes I saw that :)

Always have fun while playing games, well almost xD

I can see you like it since you have written so many, it sure will help  :D

Me too, sometimes a little grinding here and there, but most of the time I enjoy playing games :lol:. If you spot an error or know an improvement, please post it in the guides :).