Dragon-Archon's Lair of Platinums Mk.II

Dragon-Archon

Exactly 2 years ago I joined this awesome site :D, here's hoping for many more years.

To commemorate this special day I've finally written something in the 'About Me' page  :dance: .

I went on purpose to your profile just to see your about me page and let´s say I enjoy much more your Trophy Checklist xD

Wow mate 2 years that´s quite a while I hope you to stay many more in this awesome Site :D

Congratz for the New Plat and for your New Guides, if you keep up writting so many guides maybe this year you can get an award or something fot the best guide Who knows ?? :)

• Like 1

I went on purpose to your profile just to see your about me page and let´s say I enjoy much more your Trophy Checklist xD

Wow mate 2 years that´s quite a while I hope you to stay many more in this awesome Site :D

Congratz for the New Plat and for your New Guides, if you keep up writting so many guides maybe this year you can get an award or something fot the best guide Who knows ?? :)

I wanted to do something special and realised I had not written something meaningful on the 'About Me' page. Next year I'll create my official introduction post because I still haven't done that either :facepalm:. I hope so too, this site and its community are awesome.

Thnx buddy :D, that would be an honor indeed.

• Like 1

Your collection is such a whole package!! Great variety, different kinds of challenge, easy plats, hard plats, good amount of genres.....I want my plateau to look like this! xD

I'll stop by every now and then to congratulate you on your progress, keep it up :)

• Like 1

Your collection is such a whole package!! Great variety, different kinds of challenge, easy plats, hard plats, good amount of genres.....I want my plateau to look like this! xD

I'll stop by every now and then to congratulate you on your progress, keep it up :)

Thnx buddy :D, I mostly play games that I like, while challenging myself every now and then.

Awesome, I'll tell the lair guardian to let you pass anytime you want ;).

• Like 1

Wow what awesome Trophy Checklists !!!

Good Job keep it up!!!

1206039078_gai-sensei%5B1%5D.jpg

It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it.lol

Thnx a lot :D, I'll definitely keep it up. Lol, I can just imagine Gai saying that.

• Like 1

Is this a resurgence of the great Dragon-Archon?? I've not seen you hunt much since I've become active on the forums! 

Only 91 more till 200 ;D Congrats!

Nope, not yet. The full awakening will be soon though :P. Today is a national holiday, so I thought to celebrate Liberation Day by liberating New York City from the Chimeras :lol:

Woohoo, soooo close. It's time to think of a suitable game for plat #200 :P.

• Like 2

Nope, not yet. The full awakening will be soon though :P. Today is a national holiday, so I thought to celebrate Liberation Day by liberating New York City from the Chimeras :lol:

Woohoo, soooo close. It's time to think of a suitable game for plat #200 :P.

My Brother-in-law and nieces are Dutch citizens (who live in Canada) so they had a little party today :).

I think for 200 you should plat something you would never think of playing...I regret my decision for 200 already :(

• Like 2

My Brother-in-law and nieces are Dutch citizens (who live in Canada) so they had a little party today :).

I think for 200 you should plat something you would never think of playing...I regret my decision for 200 already :(

Awesome, Dutchies are everywhere B). If I had to guess, I'd say there was probably quite some beer at the party :P.

That's a possibility :hmm:, there are a few game genres I haven't played yet. I still can't think of a game you'd play for plat #200, can't wait to find out. 

• Like 2

Awesome, Dutchies are everywhere B). If I had to guess, I'd say there was probably quite some beer at the party :P.

That's a possibility :hmm:, there are a few game genres I haven't played yet. I still can't think of a game you'd play for plat #200, can't wait to find out. 

Well they live in Ottawa and the Netherlands donates tulips every year to Ottawa because Princess Margaret was actually born there. The royal family was visiting Canada while she was being born so our Governor General actually turned her birthing room into official Dutch territory so she could be born full Dutch (not a Dutch National). 

So in honour of that you guys still celebrate with us every year :) Here is a pic of me, my sister and niece in front of some of the Dutch Tulips :D

e6pnc9.jpg

• Like 3

Well they live in Ottawa and the Netherlands donates tulips every year to Ottawa because Princess Margaret was actually born there. The royal family was visiting Canada while she was being born so our Governor General actually turned her birthing room into official Dutch territory so she could be born full Dutch (not a Dutch National). 

So in honour of that you guys still celebrate with us every year :) Here is a pic of me, my sister and niece in front of some of the Dutch Tulips :D

e6pnc9.jpg

Wow, I didn't know that. So everyone who was born in that same birthing room after Princess Margaret, is a Dutch :awesome:. The Netherlands are renowned for tulips (and also cheese, windmills, dikes, and clogs :facepalm: ).

Nice picture doc.

wow dragon archon, you are really turning it up.

Thnx Allen, May has a lot of holidays so I can play more than usual :D. Next holiday is May 14th  B)  (technically Mother's Day is on May 10th, but somehow I don't think I can game then :hmm:).

• Like 1

Wow, I didn't know that. So everyone who was born in that same birthing room after Princess Margaret, is a Dutch :awesome:. The Netherlands are renowned for tulips (and also cheese, windmills, dikes, and clogs :facepalm: ).

Nice picture doc.

Thnx Allen, May has a lot of holidays so I can play more than usual :D. Next holiday is May 14th  B)  (technically Mother's Day is on May 10th, but somehow I don't think I can game then :hmm:).

No, you guys gave us our birthing room back ^_^ so they are all Canadians after her :P

You guys also have that snack where you take white bread and smear butter on it and top it with sugar. I can't remember what it was called but my arteries weren't the same after trying it :D

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 2

No, you guys gave us our birthing room back ^_^ so they are all Canadians after her :P

You guys also have that snack where you take white bread and smear butter on it and top it with sugar. I can't remember what it was called but my arteries weren't the same after trying it :D

Damn and here I thought we owned a piece of Canada  :shakefist: .

You mean something like this:

1349979270_9595.jpg

The Dutch name for it is 'wentelteefje'. It took some searching, but apparently the English name is French Toast :huh:, which makes no sense at all.

• Like 2

1349979270_9595.jpg

The Dutch name for it is 'wentelteefje'. It took some searching, but apparently the English name is French Toast :huh:, which makes no sense at all.

Thanks guys, now I'm hungry :(. Haha I thought Mayus was refering to 'Krentenbol' which also gets eaten with butter and sugar. :D

• Like 3

1349979270_9595.jpg

Nope :) But you do have a chip brand that was created in Canada

OldDutch-PC-BBQ.jpg

No French Toast is something different (but equally tasty). I looked it up myself and it is called Hagelslag

20111115-hagelslag-bread-butter-sprinkle

• Like 3

Thanks guys, now I'm hungry :(. Haha I thought Mayus was refering to 'Krentenbol' which also gets eaten with butter and sugar. :D

I'm getting hungry too, time to get some popcorn :popcorn:. That's also a possibility. Apparently the English name for that is currant bun, learned something new :D.

Nope :) But you do have a chip brand that was created in Canada

OldDutch-PC-BBQ.jpg

No French Toast is something different (but equally tasty). I looked it up myself and it is called Hagelslag

20111115-hagelslag-bread-butter-sprinkle

Lol, I've never heard of that chip brand before.

Oh that, chocolate sprinkles (hagelslag) is just chocolate on bread. We also have chocolate spread for bread:

chocopasta-site.png (Floriiss must be getting even hungrier :devil:, I know I am)

It seems we love putting chocolate on things :hmm:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I'm getting hungry too, time to get some popcorn :popcorn:. That's also a possibility. Apparently the English name for that is currant bun, learned something new :D.

Oh that, chocolate sprinkles (hagelslag) is just chocolate on bread. We also have chocolate spread for bread:

chocopasta-site.png (Floriiss must be getting even hungrier :devil:, I know I am)

Well it is still tasty ^_^. And nothing wrong with putting chocolate on things.

Yeah Old Dutch chips is actually a chip brand started in my city :). They are pretty good and come in all kinds of flavours.

448.jpg

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 2