Dragon-Archon's Lair of Platinums Mk.II

Dragon-Archon

Yeah Old Dutch chips is actually a chip brand started in my city :). They are pretty good and come in all kinds of flavours.

Congrats on your new platinum Dr. Mayus. man that's a fun game to play. You are really building a cool checklist man. Good Job!

• Like 1

I'm going to announce an announcement, because why not. Here goes: there will be a big announcement somewhere next week that will blow your mind away. Have I made you curious? If so, mission accomplished and feel free to guess what the announcement will be :awesome:.

Congrats on your new platinum Dr. Mayus. man that's a fun game to play. You are really building a cool checklist man. Good Job!

I'm sorry but Dr_Mayus is unavailable right now, in the meantime I'll be here :P.

• Like 2

You should post this on all the checklists so people know I have a cool list  :giggle:

LOL maybe because both our usernames start with the letters 'Dr'?

That or because there is a picture of me on the same page as his post :awesome:

• Like 2

They sure have been helpful buddy :) and as soon as I get sly cooper thieves in time I know which guide I will be pulling up straight away :)

Awesome, that's nice to hear. 

I hope you like Thieves in Time, I found it really amazing but the game feels a little short.

Buddy, congratulations again on your promotion :) it's good to know we're able to work together in Dragon Age Inquisition xD

Also congrats to your recent plats, great to see archon's return

Thnx bud :highfive:. I'm currently working on Diablo III, Splinter Cell Blacklist and Ys Memories in Celceta. And I'm considering doing Soul Sacrifice too.

Yes it is, can't wait for the DLC release next Wednesday :D.

Wow this lair is getting dusty again, so time for an update: I'm working on Diablo III, Splinter Cell Blacklist and Ys Memories of Celceta. I've also started an Ys guide and planning a Let's Play SO4. Anyone can join and you don't need to go for the platinum trophy or start at the same time. There are no checkpoints and you can play at your own pace.

• Like 1

You have a very nice platinum collection!

Around 80% of your list is, or will be in my collection too. I´m planning on making a checklist too, but i´m too lazy for that.

Thnx :D, looks like you have a lot of great games to plat :highfive:. Lol :lol:, it's best to start it before you get more plats ;).

• Like 2

Amazing list!

Thank you for giving personal comments to all games. Now I'm looking forward to start more sagas on vacations.

Keep it up!

Also, thx for "The Hero" trophy guide, it helped out a lot for tackling Dragon's Dogma.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Very nice platinum list, keep it up. 

Thnx, I will :D.

Amazing list!

Thank you for giving personal comments to all games. Now I'm looking forward to start more sagas on vacations.

Keep it up!

Also, thx for "The Hero" trophy guide, it helped out a lot for tackling Dragon's Dogma.

Thnx, I will :D, which games are you going to play during the vacations?

No problem, glad to hear it helped :highfive:.

• Like 1