GTA Online Heists delayed but still on the way, says Rockstar

WuTangJase-

of course they did. so when you think about them not giving you the only cool thing that the mp would have had you will also think "but hey, they gave me some weapons and some other smaller contents". yea, excuse me for not settling with shitty weapons, cars and jobs. Heists are the ONLY thing that should have been introduced. But it's okay because hey, they gave me more useless content i wasnt promised instead .

Thing is - they never gave a specific date on when heists would be released. The ONLY thing they ever said was that they would possibly be done "by the end of spring".

The "end of spring" was yesterday.

Your complaints are extremely petty - bitching about 1 update out of the many, many others they've given you for free. All of the content has been free.

They didn't just give you "more useless content" - they gave you everything they set out to give you, and then some. Whether you like that content or not is irrelevant. It's what they set out to give you. Heists would always be the last thing to come, and it's taken a while ( Likely a bigger undertaking than the ones from the single player - and the single player was delayed 5 months - it was supposed to be out in April of last year - didn't actually come out until September. )

Surprise, surprise - trying to do something similar for, what 4-8 real players?, ends up being more difficult than doing the same for one player and a bunch of scripted AI.

Yet people don't pay any attention to that. "I want heists so you should just release them now" - I can guarantee you that if they'd released them early, you'd probably still be bitching that they were buggy. They don't work. They aren't fun.

I mean, people spent months bitching about a PC/Next gen version. Rockstar announces it at E3 and guess what? People are now bitching that the next gen version is why Heists are delayed.

They're literally a DAY past the "end of spring", and people are acting like they're going to be another 9 months before the update comes - despite the fact that just about every other update has been on time - or within the week of its announcement.

Don't forget that Sony and Microsoft have a massive effect on when updates release as well. Heists could be well and done by now, but Sony and Microsoft could be delaying it for whatever reason.

Thing is - they never gave a specific date on when heists would be released. The ONLY thing they ever said was that they would possibly be done "by the end of spring".

The "end of spring" was yesterday.

Your complaints are extremely petty - bitching about 1 update out of the many, many others they've given you for free. All of the content has been free.

They didn't just give you "more useless content" - they gave you everything they set out to give you, and then some. Whether you like that content or not is irrelevant. It's what they set out to give you. Heists would always be the last thing to come, and it's taken a while ( Likely a bigger undertaking than the ones from the single player - and the single player was delayed 5 months - it was supposed to be out in April of last year - didn't actually come out until September. )

Surprise, surprise - trying to do something similar for, what 4-8 real players?, ends up being more difficult than doing the same for one player and a bunch of scripted AI.

Yet people don't pay any attention to that. "I want heists so you should just release them now" - I can guarantee you that if they'd released them early, you'd probably still be bitching that they were buggy. They don't work. They aren't fun.

I mean, people spent months bitching about a PC/Next gen version. Rockstar announces it at E3 and guess what? People are now bitching that the next gen version is why Heists are delayed.

They're literally a DAY past the "end of spring", and people are acting like they're going to be another 9 months before the update comes - despite the fact that just about every other update has been on time - or within the week of its announcement.

Don't forget that Sony and Microsoft have a massive effect on when updates release as well. Heists could be well and done by now, but Sony and Microsoft could be delaying it for whatever reason.i'm

i'm gonna end this retarded talk here, dude. it just seems some people prefer to be fooled and delayed and have no problem with it while even defending because they gave you some useless shit. really, it just hurts my brain trying to comprehend this devotion of yours towards rockstar given the facts.

i'm gonna end this retarded talk here, dude. it just seems some people prefer to be fooled and delayed and have no problem with it while even defending because they gave you some useless shit. really, it just hurts my brain trying to comprehend this devotion of yours towards rockstar given the facts.

I have to say, you presented what a majority of the community feels, including myself as well. The fact that Heists were initially presented in the original Online trailer just shows the bait and switch marketing tactics that Rockstar has pulled off. Along with that, if Heists were shown in that trailer, is it possible that the updates that have been releasing were actually in the trailer and we were oblivious to them? I've seen some comments on the video that have proved that theory even further, with a few commentators stating that 'I'm not a Hipster' update's content was actually in the official Online trailer released last August. 

• 2 weeks later...

Rockstar likes when it takes you time to get cash.

On example; Why the fuck did they randomized starting location on Rooftop Rumble?! 2 months ago, I remember starting in front of that garage, and now I appear on a highway! Why they didn't rather edited the mission's name, since it doesn't have to do anything with a rooftop?

And why those shark cards are so expensive?? Didn't they get enough money from GTA 5 already?! 

I read that they got 1 Billion $ in first three days! And you can only guess how much they earned to this day, and it's still not enough for them..

I have also noticed that when playing Rooftop Rumble and always spawn just outside Martin's house with no car nearby, very annoying.