I can't get Maximized Focus

ROBOCRIPPLE_

I'm going through Act IV now. I made it to level 50, the maximum level, have done the end-game chess puzzles, and purchased all of the skills in the skill tree except Maximized Focus. I'm left with only 4 skill points. Maximized Focus needs 5. I'm missing one skill point. I thought going up levels was the only was to earn skill points. Is it still possible for me to get all of the skills? If so, what am I supposed to do now to get the last skill point?

I'm asking this because I want the trophy that you earn for killing 4 enemies in one Focus, and I want to do this in the last mission in Act IV. I'm following the guide that we have here on PSNP.

You can also complete crimes to get XP as well. Yes, it is possible seeing as there is a trophy tied to maxing out every skill tree. Just be patient. You don't even need max focus to get the four for one; just make sure that enemies bunch up before you go in guns-a-blazing 

You can also complete crimes to get XP as well. Yes, it is possible seeing as there is a trophy tied to maxing out every skill tree. Just be patient. You don't even need max focus to get the four for one; just make sure that enemies bunch up before you go in guns-a-blazing 

I think he was saying he's already maxed out his XP (i.e. he can't get any more points to level up any more) and he was wondering if there was another way to get skill points (i.e. gang hideouts).

Also good tips; and yeah, I hardly used much of my focus bar at all, just waited until there were like 6 enemies visible and pulled off 6 head shots with the pistol :P

OK, thanks! I've done the last part of Act IV and got the trophy already. I just have one more Criminal Convoy to complete and get the trophy for getting all of the skills in the skill tree. I'm also going for the one trophy for killing 3 enemies with a single IED.

Edited by ROBOCRIPPLE_
  • Like 1

OK, thanks! I've done the last part of Act IV and got the trophy already. I just have one more Criminal Convoy to complete and get the trophy for getting all of the skills in the skill tree. I'm also going for the one trophy for killing 3 enemies with a single IED.

Nice :D The IED one is easy by the way, just treat it like a grenade and throw it on a police car or something similar :P

• Like 1

Actually you can get the Magic Smoke and Black Hat Trick trophy at the same time, just remember to use focus before detonating the IED and make sure you have 4 enemies, they both should pop...

As for the skill points I am not sure if that is possible, I was under the impression that you would be able to max out the skill tree with 1 play through as there is no NG+, even if you're maxed at lvl 50 do you get xp still?

Edited by Achewon87

Yeah just maxed out the skill tree yesterday with a left over skill point...

I noticed I still get XP,maxed out at Level 50 but no skill points so you might be missing a gang hideout misison...

If not, I am at a loss this game has been buggy as MF'er, for some reason I still have a briefcase showing up on my map but I am 100% done all the investigation and when I go to it I just keep hacking the same audio file and can't do anything with the briefcase good thing I already have the trophy before it started to do this...

Edited by Achewon87

It was a Gang Hideout, actually. I really needed 3 more Criminal Convoys for its trophy.

I have all of the trophies now except Social Lubricant. It really is very hard, too hard for me. Most people have trouble with Level 6 on Pawnee. Hell, I'm struggling to get past level 7 in the Loop. I'm mostly struggling on the twin-stick parts; I just can't keep my eyes on both at the same time, it's too difficult for me to multitask and level 7 in the Loop seems to be impossible for me.

If and when the devs actually ever lower the difficulty of the trophy, I'll be very happy and the platinum is mine and everyone else who has been struggling in the mini-game! Bronze, really? What they should do is to make the bronze easier to earn and add an add-on gold trophy for completing all of it. Or make the first 10 levels easy and then add more levels which do get harder and add an add-on gold for completing all of them...yeah, that makes sense...