Warning:Game is riddled with bugs.

PyreAero

Man I had the save freeze thing happen to me about 4 times and one of them forced me to close the game. Thankfully I saved it close to the end of my first playthrough, with which I was able to get the silver trophy for Hinata's ending.

Yea once I realized the save freeze issue was a thing I was treading extremely carefully.

What a shame that the Gag route has an entire episode that crashes if you go anywhere near the save button on Vita.

I'd love to ask that guy who got the PS3 plat if he encountered such an issue or not, and if he did how he worked around it. Sadly, I have no clue how to do that as his name didn't pop up as a user available to be PMed when I tried.

Yea once I realized the save freeze issue was a thing I was treading extremely carefully.

What a shame that the Gag route has an entire episode that crashes if you go anywhere near the save button on Vita.

I'd love to ask that guy who got the PS3 plat if he encountered such an issue or not, and if he did how he worked around it. Sadly, I have no clue how to do that as his name didn't pop up as a user available to be PMed when I tried.

Since you should have his psn name, you can ask him directly in the PS3 menu.

He said he had no problems on the ps3 version. 

Heres a link where I saw him. http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/xblaze-code-embryo/238374-gag-reel-episode-possible-glitched.html Its my post warning people. He has a user picture of a crown.

CK do you know how I can be able to access different routes in the game? After clearing my first playthrough, I cannot seem to pick certain scenes to replay like you would with most VNs. Also, I made sure to check every person's file every time something new happened, but I didn't get the trophy. Is there someone that I might have missed? I only encountered the 16 people.

CK do you know how I can be able to access different routes in the game? After clearing my first playthrough, I cannot seem to pick certain scenes to replay like you would with most VNs. Also, I made sure to check every person's file every time something new happened, but I didn't get the trophy. Is there someone that I might have missed? I only encountered the 16 people.

To access a different route you actually need to start a new game.

In the new game, you see ahead of time who read what Toi article, so you pick your path that way. Having a master save at 5-5 (swimsuit scene with the girls) where you've read every Toi article prior should allow you to branch off into the various endings that way.

In regards to the character profiles, each route has different information. You'll have to check the profiles several times throughout the various routes. Took about 3 routes before I got it to pop for me.

Edit: Anyone think they could contribute to a TIPS list since there's no way to track them in-game?

Edited by CKS24

To access a different route you actually need to start a new game.

In the new game, you see ahead of time who read what Toi article, so you pick your path that way. Having a master save at 5-5 (swimsuit scene with the girls) where you've read every Toi article prior should allow you to branch off into the various endings that way.

In regards to the character profiles, each route has different information. You'll have to check the profiles several times throughout the various routes. Took about 3 routes before I got it to pop for me.

Edit: Anyone think they could contribute to a TIPS list since there's no way to track them in-game?

In need of help with this too. I am replaying all endings to get it.

Edit: got it, now I am going to test something out. I will let you know what happens after.

Edited by reapershadow91
  • Like 1

In need of help with this too. I am replaying all endings to get it.

Edit: got it, now I am going to test something out. I will let you know what happens after.

I'm going to list all of my tips here, think you could cross reference and tell me which I'm missing from your list once I do?

Finished all the endings without anymore issues and unlocked the gag route, but it won't let me past chapter 1 for whatever reason. No matter what articles I choose or don't choose in the TOi. Unless I'm missing something, it looks like the PS3 version is broken too, just in a different way.

And you can post links to other websites.

You have to read that artcle and ONLY that article in order to proceed to the next episode of the gag route.

How can I tell whether I am on the Gag route ending? I know that I have to read the articles, but I don't know which ones will appear as "That's interesting" after I finish reading.

So far, I have saved at the start of every chapter, reloaded, and earned a new AOS thing. Once I did, I saved over it, went back to the title screen and made sure that the event has been checked off when I go to see the AOS list.

Edited by GarciaFever

The gag route unlocks after seeing all other story endings.

Once you've done that, start a new game and the first batch of TOi articles that appear will have a new article with the instructions for accessing the gag route.

Trust me, you'll know if you're on it. Its virtually impossible to get on it by accident.

Well, I feel dumb. I could've sworn I did that, but I guess not. Anyway, I finished the gag route without any problems, so it's definitely just the vita version with the crashing issues. Also, there are Tips exclusive to the gag route, so it's possible those are the ones you guys are missing.

Ok so I don't know if this bit of information will benefit anyone, but I figured it would be best considering the amount of freezes that I encountered:

During the normal route, as well as Es' route, there are certain sections within a chapter that you watch (this is the normal part. But when you go into the Extras from the main menu and then having a look at the AOS under the Cleared List, you will see several boxes along with the "Pattern" that the box is listed under and what chapter it belongs to. I have learned that each chapter in the normal and ES routes has around 6 different AOS events that you can view and it will add a check to a box within the chapter that you haven't encountered as of yet.

For example: I am on ES RouteEP 10 Part A, and when I started the chapter I saved it. So far I haven't encountered the freeze yet. I loaded the chapter and saw an AOS where Touya was talking. After said event, I re-saved it without pressing the  :cross: button and reloaded the chapter. With this, I watched a different AOS event and this time it was ES talking instead of Touya. I continued this for the third time, and Grei was talking. Once all was saved, I exited back to the main menu, and saw that all of the patterns listed in the chapter had been checked.

I kept on experimenting with the chapter via abusing the save, and when I entered the Es RouteEp 10 Part B, I had earned new AOS events.

So to summarize: you can be able to earn 6 AOS events during a chapter if it is available. So here is what I did:

1) Started any chapter.

2) Save immediately

3) exit to the main menu

4) Check to see which AOS event you have checked off

5) Load up the save.

6) Watch the AOS event

7) Repeat steps 2-6.

If done right you should have 3 events checked off for Part A. If you do, then you can continue with the chapter. For the events found in Part B, follow the steps listed above, but make sure to save when you have reached ??-6 of the chapter.

So far this seems to work with the chapters that I have encountered, with the exception of those in the Gag Route as I have not unlocked those yet.

Edited by GarciaFever

Okay, so I have an update for you guys.

Got a response on my thread I the Aksys support forum.

They've said they're looking into the issue.

It's not much, but at least now we know they're aware of the problem.

@garcia you're absolutely correct on the A.O.S. bit

Same trick applies during the gag route, however the crazy I've been experiencing on episode 4 renders me unable to complete my A.O.S. files.

Edited by CKS24

In regards to the ES route, I kept on getting the freeze issues at around chapter 12-6,-12-7,12-8, and sometimes 12-9. Thankfully I was able to save without any issues at chapter 12-10 of Es Route.

Soon I will try to get all of Kuon and Mei's Routes cleared as well as their A.O.S events. I will update as soon as possible on which areas I can successfully save at.

I guess so. Unless there is lucky copy that isn't infected with the bug. Or another alternative is to try digital. I ain't going digital even if I am 1 trophy away of completing all of it.

Edit: I just really wish they tested  this game out for bugs and glitches. Other than that, it is a great visual novel. I am going back to chronophantasma now.

Edited by reapershadow91

Ok so I managed to get all of the A.O.S events in the gag route, with the exception of the Gag Route Episode 4. 

Also, the Profile trophy,Photographic Memory trophy and the Poindexter trophy are pissing me off now. I have seen all tips , as well as seen everybody's profile, but I still do not have either trophy. Can anyone be able to help me out with either one of these?

When I check the events located under the Extras, I have all Stills and the one movie. In the Scenes category, I have all but one, and it goes in-between Kuon & Mei Bad End Ep. 7 and Kuon & Mei Dark End Route The Dark Beast.

As for the tips and profile readings, should I make a separate thread for that or no?

Edited by GarciaFever