Tournament page

Taking the idea of Kevinnummer1 so don't sue me kev please.

I'd like to see a whole new page souly based on tournaments, every day or week a new tournament will be held and the winner would get either a status rating on the tournament page or in-game currency given to the winner from all of the participants depending on the game you play. It could have a smiliar layout and functions as Gaming sessions but at the same time not, since the ranking would tell the players apart, as if when you are creating a tournament you need to write down what kind of currency or for example a weapon the winner would get, while at the same time you can downgrade someones rank if they do not show or won't give the winner anything when the tournament ends.

• Like 1

Yeah, this idea was recommended at some point before, I think the person called it leagues... or something different, I can't find that thread from searching, but it was the same basic thing. Users could make their own tournaments or other websites could utilize the system for their own website tournaments etc... I think the other forum recommended like a bracket layout, that would be cool.

If done right, it would be a feature that would again set ourselves apart from other trophy websites, I personally think Sly should add that to his list ;)

That sounds pretty neat!

What kind of currency is that? I didn't understand that part

for example if it would be a borderlands 2 tournament (don't know how that would work tho) all the losers could chip in and give the winner either their best gun or the worth of it in money. This only works in a couple games tho so i don't really know how it would work :/ Edited by itzzh3lixx