Sands of Time not unlocking

I was wondering if any one got any tips for this.

Here is the run down: Beat it over 3 years ago with disc version (never got to 10hrs.), now I got the PSN version and had to start over save didn't work from disc. So here it is I've got one save on my PSN thats at 18hrs and a second one at almost 11hrs??? anyone got any tips or whats wrong a fix for this issue? Thanks

If you have your controllers set up so they shut off after a certain period of inactivity, then the game will automatically pause after they shut off. Time won't count while you're paused. So change the controller set up so they're constantly on. Or actually play the game for 10 hours, time carries over from multiple play throughs.

If that's not it, then I don't know what the problem is.

Thanks for the Tips guys, I had to un-install the game and re-install it. I tried my two saves that was over 10hrs each with no luck, I had to start a new save and it unlocked with no problem after 10hrs of just sitting there. 

(On another note I deleted all my old saves before I made new new one)

• 10 months later...

Not unlocking for me either, coming up close to almost 17hrs and nothing which is extremely frustrating. While waiting, I have started a new playthrough just to get to the point to kill 300 enemies because that didn't unlock on my first playthrough either. Oh well keep on waiting I suppose.

My guess at what the problem might be is having 2 save files originating from the same playthrough. I.e. saving your game once, then saving it in the slot below. Most people who encounter this problem seem to have a save file with for example, 8:03 and the same one below with 8:20 or something which is used for the final boss fight, however because they originate from the same file it seems to take an effect on this.
Best advice I would give is just waste 5 hours at the start of the game after the first permanent save point, then continue on the game and the 10hr trophy should pop during your natural playthrough :)