Impossible to platinum?

WLJones228

So, since one of the missions requires you to tag and indentify an officer, and you can't tag on authentic difficulty that means you can't get that trophy because it makes that mission impossible to complete.

As with many other games i'm sure there's an allowance for that objective.

If not then fail

tag him on an easier difficulty? 

I think he means the mission requires you to tag an officer to get through the actual mission, and there's no ability to tag on that difficulty.

I'm sure there is an allowance for that though; likely you will just have to do the mission without first tagging the officer (i.e. the game will 'skip' that objective for you). If not, then it's poor game design :P

Edited by FluffyAssassin64

It won't let you skip it. I was just told that out of the group the one you are supposed to tag has a injured hand so you have to focus on that and then it will auto tag him for you. So I will give that a shot.

Having the exact same issue. Zoomed in all the way on the officer, using the binoculars and the mission fails. Wondering how the people that platted this mission finished this.

Alright, a co-op buddy and I got through this on authentic, earlier this morning but I can't be sure of how it worked. Here is what we did.

- He (co-op partner) focused on the general with the bandaged hand

- I kept my binoculars on the area where they meet.

- one of us marked the area where they met (a little white square/diamond will pop up when the area is identified)

Half way through their conversation the bandaged hand general was identified as the correct officer. Hope this helps anyone.

Edited by stitchesnscars
  • Like 1

Ok i was able to tag this guy using this method but it requires two people follow this first go into a co op game death match set up time limit to none score limit to none ballistics to simple tactical assistance to full damage type to normal rifles only to no then start match spawn wait a few seconds quit then go to co op campaign on hardest then it does something  but you will have the map and you will be able to tag him but if you die and dont have the map you will have to do it all over again either way the platinum is glicthed  and wont pop even after you 100% everything until they fix it 

• 1 year later...

Ok i was able to tag this guy using this method but it requires two people follow this first go into a co op game death match set up time limit to none score limit to none ballistics to simple tactical assistance to full damage type to normal rifles only to no then start match spawn wait a few seconds quit then go to co op campaign on hardest then it does something  but you will have the map and you will be able to tag him but if you die and dont have the map you will have to do it all over again either way the platinum is glicthed  and wont pop even after you 100% everything until they fix it 

This is a misconception. There is no tagging on Authentic, so the game does it automatically when you observe the officers correctly.

I did a small video of it recently... 

Edited by snacklepuss