Question about song hacking

RangyRV

Hi all!

I'm not here to ask anything about songs location, I know they are random.

What I'd like to know is if that blue square is shown around people (like the ones that have more money and can be seen from far aways) that have a song, or do I need to profile everybody until I find them?

I have been looking for Dark Steering for hours and it would be kinda faster if I only need to profile people with that blue square.

Hey mate, I had the same issue as you (spent 3/4 hours looking). My tip is to go around the navy pier looking for the blue squares, but DON'T hack bank accounts!!! The person with the song WILL show up as blue. As soon as I went from hacking everyone to not hacking bank accounts, I found the song in 3 minutes. So basically, assuming you've got the profiler perk, just walk around looking for the blue squares but only hack the song.

Good luck mate :D

ALSO: You'd be loving the soccer right now wouldn't you mate? I watched the Brazil game... very impressive. I reckon they're gonna win :P

Edited by FluffyAssassin64

You can also use the Songsneak app.

This is what I did (@1:39) for the last songs I needed.

Unfortunately, the song I need can only be found hacking people :(

I just hacked everyone I saw, there are a few songs you get by doing main story missions

That's how I got like 95% of the songs, but for some reason I can't find Dark Steering anywhere. I'm upset cause my brother got it and I don't lol.

Hey mate, I had the same issue as you (spent 3/4 hours looking). My tip is to go around the navy pier looking for the blue squares, but DON'T hack bank accounts!!! The person with the song WILL show up as blue. As soon as I went from hacking everyone to not hacking bank accounts, I found the song in 3 minutes. So basically, assuming you've got the profiler perk, just walk around looking for the blue squares but only hack the song.

Good luck mate :D

ALSO: You'd be loving the soccer right now wouldn't you mate? I watched the Brazil game... very impressive. I reckon they're gonna win :P

I tried this way, but all I got was like a hundred of bank accounts hack, but I shall try again later. :angry:

ALSO: I think I was born in the wrong country, because I hate soccer, samba... our culture in general lol :wave:

But yes, it's nice to have such a huge event being held in our country.

Edited by RangyRV

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...