Anyone use a headset for your PS3/PS4 And which one?

GIennb

Only Started doing this not so long ago.Glad I have because when playing with a good headset the game feels completely different. I was lucky enough to grab hold of a turtle beach PX4 from tescodirect for only £69 a few weeks ago normally retails for around £150 mark.

Sound while playing some games is out of this world mic is really crisp also which is also a bit of a bonus.Don't think I will go back to using the audio from my tv anymore while im gaming. Anyone else using gaming headsets or maybe you think they are a waste of money thoughts?

Are those the new ones? Are they any good? Thinking of getting some.

Yeah the new ones , i got them on release 

i really like them , the sound is good for games , music & movies 

the virtual surround sound is pretty damn good and the charge lasts a long time .

I used to use the TurtleBeach PX21's but the build quality was awful and they didn't last long, since then I don't recommend TurtleBeach to anyone, I now use the Tritton AX 720 PRO's which are a lot better. I was going to get a pair of Astro A50's for my next headset but I quickly decided it just wasn't necessary, so I'm going to buy the PlayStation Gold headset soon as they are apparently top notch in all aspects, plus the fact that they are an official PlayStation product is cool and I'm a big fan of Sony's Sound Department, been using their products for years now and never been less than astounded by the product and service.

the sony gold headset is whack, I had both headsets sony gold and px4s. The px4s blasts the sony gold headset out of the water. Mic on ther sony gold headset is just shit to say the least. Anyone thinking about getting these i would look in to the reviews more as I have a feeling some of you maybe disappointed of the overall quality. If you have big ears you may find these hurt after an hour of use also.

Edited by GIennb