Destiny Beta Access Giveaway!

WL_Ooi

Hi gamers,

I just pre-ordered Destiny and I have three BETA access code. One of them will of course be mine to redeem but I still have 2 codes to share. If any of you (definitely a lot of you) is interested, add me as friend and PM me and I might give you my code. P/S: The code is for PS4 only

WL_Ooi

Edited by WL_Ooi

You guys do realize that you can preorder the game (in a EU store) without paying (just empty your wallet and they'll tell you to fill it before release) and then click download? I got in without a code.

Edit: nvm, someone beat me to it lol

Edited by C4G4SS

I would be more than interested :lol:  Still not convinced on the game yet. Maybe it's because, for me, Halo got boring outside of the competitive circuit. And this just looks like Halo with a few MMO elements mixed in. I'm sure it will be a fun game, but i'm not sold unfortunately

I would be more than interested :lol:  Still not convinced on the game yet. Maybe it's because, for me, Halo got boring outside of the competitive circuit. And this just looks like Halo with a few MMO elements mixed in. I'm sure it will be a fun game, but i'm not sold unfortunately

still need a code?