Music boxes

BAZINGA0802

Hi,

I am looking for the last damn music for me on songsneak, ms. crumby. I was just wondering, when you get the skill for blue boxes around people with rich bank accounts even without profiler on, does it also do it for people with songs, or do you have to scan every single profile?

there are npc's walking around that have songs you can get, but you're more likely to get it from a store then a npc if it's the last one 

I checked, its one of the ones you can only get by hacking civilians. do the civilians have blue boxes around them if they have songs do you know?

I needed Ms.Crumby too, which is pretty common for most people. Most get lucky around the pier east of Northern Chicago (Mad Mile?), I found that you can double your chances by searching in a free roam online session, every npc seems to be carrying something.

I checked, its one of the ones you can only get by hacking civilians. do the civilians have blue boxes around them if they have songs do you know?

Yep, civilians have blue boxes when they have music (or anything of usefulness)

Edited by Saltyie

Ms. Crumby is one of the three songs that you can only acquire by hacking civilians (the other two being Blvck and White and Dark Steering), so hacking radio inside of shops is completely useless.

I needed Ms.Crumby too, which is pretty common for most people. Most get lucky around the pier east of Northern Chicago (Mad Mile?), I found that you can double your chances by searching in a free roam online session, every npc seems to be carrying something.

I've been trying this method for hours, I am not sure who said this but there's supposed to be the most people around the Merlaut hotel, but still nothing. I really want to find it asap so I can sell this over-hyped unfinished piece of cr*p and let some other poor soul cry over it, but the christian thing would have been to destroy with a sledgehammer..

Apparently your chances of running into a person with a song increase if you don't hack anybody else for a while when walking around.

This could hopefully be the explenation for my failure :blush: