Premier League Fantasy Football

Precision-Playyy

• 2 weeks later...

He is back for some more, Mucky Duck Mayhem is entered again dude looking forward to another tense battle, pipped you over the last 2 games last season. Good luck sir! Don't see you on much lately.

Yeah man, it all went Pete Tong for me on the last game of the season. I'm hoping to get off to a faster start this season, last year it took me ages to get going. You were a worthy winner mate, but I'll be out for revenge this season lol

Been busy with work, travelling and I'm sorting out my wedding as well so not as much free time for the PS. Hope you're doing well and hopefully now we have Van Gaal we'll be able to watch some decent football this season. 

Yeah man, it all went Pete Tong for me on the last game of the season. I'm hoping to get off to a faster start this season, last year it took me ages to get going. You were a worthy winner mate, but I'll be out for revenge this season lol

Been busy with work, travelling and I'm sorting out my wedding as well so not as much free time for the PS. Hope you're doing well and hopefully now we have Van Gaal we'll be able to watch some decent football this season.

Amen to that, I think we will be sound this year, the title is very ambitious but top 3 is reasonable. I think Liverpool will fall badly this season without Suarez but I think City and Chelsea look very strong. Like you say hopefully United wont be so frustrating to watch with Louis in charges!

• Like 1

Joined. Ready to go. LET'S! DO! THIS!

Team name: BFG's Biggest Fan - Any Arsenal fans will understand xD

I'm not an arsenal fan and i understand, "BFG" = Big Friendly German, in regards to Mertesacker :D

Looking like we have a fair few people in this now, good luck everyone it all kicks off on Saturday afternoon :D

Oooh looky here, I'm top :D

Hopefully Chelsea should destroy Burnley so even more points :awesome:

I'm not an arsenal fan and i understand, "BFG" = Big Friendly German, in regards to Mertesacker :D

Looking like we have a fair few people in this now, good luck everyone it all kicks off on Saturday afternoon :D

Big "Friendly" German :hmm: Sure we'll go with that in case there's some kids hanging about :P

80 points! Great start! Got a little lucky Luis didn't play so i got 13 points for Sigurdsson who i left on the bench  :rolleyes:

I got a little unlucky with Luis not playing as my sub was Dummett lol!!

Happy with 57 considering I had 24 before last night! Defence of my title off to a shaky start!!

I got a little unlucky with Luis not playing as my sub was Dummett lol!!

Happy with 57 considering I had 24 before last night! Defence of my title off to a shaky start!!

57 is a good start, i think 47 was the average points this week, i'll probably only get 30 points next week, Got 3 Liverpool player who have City away and 2 Arsenal defenders that play Everton away and can't see them getting a clean sheet