So if I subscribe to Asian PSN+ isn't there any way to play the Vita games on my EU account?

YonahFuriae

I made some time ago an Asian account to get the DLCs of some imported retail games that only came out as digital download here. And I was thinking on making a PSN+ subscription there, but i'm mostly interested on the Vita games, sadly unlike on PS3 you can't have more than 1 account per memory stick on the Vita, which I still don't understand, but does that mean there isn't any way of playing games from Asian store on my EU account? Even if I download them on PS3 and transfer them to Vita?

You can have multiple accounts on the Vita but they are tied to the memory card, so you would need a different card for each account. Any games you download and save on the card using your Asian account can only be played on that account.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

This really sucks :( the Vita could use atleast 3 users per console.

It makes sense as the whole point of being able to utilize other accounts on a PS3 system was solely intended for own use, playing your own games at say your brother's house. People really took advantage of the 5 activations per system so I understand Sony's decision regarding Vita.

It makes sense as the whole point of being able to utilize other accounts on a PS3 system was solely intended for own use, playing your own games at say your brother's house. People really took advantage of the 5 activations per system so I understand Sony's decision regarding Vita.

Well they limited it to only one other PS3 can download the content so it's good now.