Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Artemisthemp

Jak and Daxter Collection

12 posts in this topic

Source - http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/01/24/jak-and-daxter-collection-hits-ps3-feb-7th-with-100-trophies-to-collect/

Jax and Daxter Collection release on February 7th to a price of $39.99.

Now the most important question: When will this be available in EU?

that certainly is the most important question, it is indeed

Yeah the EU does look better plus 100+ trophies sweet

the eu box art looks way better if you ask me. but box art doesnt effect gameplay now does it

OFC it does :P

SUPER excited for this! Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Lagacy was my first game on the PS2, and what a game it was! This and MGS HD are going to make Febuary go away very quickly. :)

Hopefully I got it on my Gamefly Q quick enough that I get it sent the day it releases :D

Never got to play Jak and Dexter, but the PS Move heroes (while not a sparkling game on its own) showcased Jak and Dexter along with 2 other gaming duos I enjoyed, (Sly and Ratchet).

Overall, if it has a somewhat similar gaming experience to either, I'll be sure to enjoy it.

100+ trophies! Feed me those trophies! :yay:

Anyway I'm looking forward to the Jak and Daxter Colection. Shouls be fun to play besides consuming the trophies :P

EU ppl will be able to get Jak and Daxter on February 7 2012 - http://playstationlifestyle.net/2012/02/03/jak-daxter-collection-going-digital-day-and-date-with-retail-version/ - But you need to download the Digital version.

sweet looks like they will be available separately means I won't have to waste money on 2/3, well I may later