Sacred 3 MP: Ruh Roh Scoob...

Daigashadokuro

17Lfca9a4.png

Online Master

Complete all main missions with three other players

This is not good if you want the :platinum: .

What this means is that if you're after the :platinum: any time after probably six months (at best) after launch, you're gonna have a really, really shitty time boosting this one, even if you can find three other players dedicated enough to run the campaign. While I doubt the campaign is hundreds of hours long, this is just a pain in the ass. I really wonder which dumbass executive thought this would be a good idea.

What do you guys think of this? Am I wrong? Or do you have suggestions? By all means, share them... but I stand by my opinion, and it's not a positive one.

Well, maybe it doesn't have to be online. So, maybe you can just put it on the easiest difficulty and have 3 other controllers plugged in and do it without much trouble.

I can see why you would think that, but there are trophies included on the list that refer specifically to doing things in local co-op; and these trophies with "online" in the title are duplicates, but clearly require online players, rather than local co-op players. My understanding is that there are at least three online-only trophies, this being the most nonsensical.

Edited by Daigashadokuro