[Game]Answer the above person's Question with only "Yes" or "No"

DarknessKey92

No even though I live 3 hours away from Canada.

What was your first console?

Cadaver Only: Actually when I first met you, I was quite shy with you, and even to send you a over PSN, I in to get up the nerve to do it.

Edited by WulfPack3

Hmmm, if you mean the first console I've played... then.. it was Atari 2600 (my cousin had one), if you are meaning the first console I bought, then it was the glorious PSX (the big gray one)

What's your favorite console, actually?

Wulfie Only: hmhmhm, am I so eerie? Nah, I know you are shy, anyway, I'm glad we are friends now, when I joined into this site I never expected I would find an incredibly cool person like you.

I loved my PS2 because I played incredible games on it, but I've played my favorite franchise on PS3 and Vita (I bet you know the name of the franchise, right?)

Do you like Sci-Fi movies?

Wulfie Only: :), likewise, 8 months? hmmm, I think I did joined PSNP 6 months ago and you were one of the first members that added me like a friend... anyway, I'm really glad I met you

Yes, I like Sci-Fi movies very much. From giant monsters to mad scientist movies and everything in between, well most.

Do you like Horror movies?

Cadaver Only: I meant for when I join the forum in January, to until we met in August, but whatever. I glad that I met you once again.

Hmmm, well, since this is not a "Yes" or "No" Question I will say: Yeah, I have a perfect plan, I will celebrate Christmas with my family

will you get new video games for Christmas?

Wulfie Only: Oh, hahaha I got it now, sorry, sometimes I'm really sloooow xD

Edited by cadaver_no_life

Yes, many times, Saturday or Sunday are the best days to do that... the games? Xenosaga III (finished in 84 hrs), Dante's Inferno (finished in 24 hrs), Star Ocean 3, Final Fantasy XII and many more

Wulfie Only: Nah, nothing at all, well, now I come to think about it... it made me feel really special you said that. Thank you

A ufo I don't believe so. A ghost I believe so, I was staying overnight in a abandoned old folks home that was a sanitorium at one time. Yea, not going to do that again!  :|

Have you ever bought a game's soundtrack?

Cadaver Only: You make me blush all of the time.  :D

Yeah, It's a nice place to live, it's a megalopolis, sometimes stressing, sometimes beautiful, but I would never change it

would you like to learn another language?

Wulfie Only: Nah, it's ok, I got what you were meaning, hey, I just noticed you have LBP in your backlog, I think I could help you with that game if you want

I used to collect comic books and some rare trading cards, I'm more into video games nowadays so I have not enough money for more stuff. (Probably I will be collecting the FullMetal Alchemist manga books since finally have been published here)

Do you have an anime PVC figure?

Wulfie Only: Excellent!, just let me know when you are ready and I will help you to get some trophies! Oh, btw, I didn't read the last part of this message: " I am getting tired, that is the excuse that I am going with."... hmm did you sleep only 4 hours again?

not admonishing, just asking.