Are servers down?

I did a quick search on google and I found a topic on PST that indicates the servers were taken down the week of August 8th. One of the posts happened to mention that there was a way to still get some of the MP trophies but I didn't read which ones or what the method was but you might want to check it out though in case it helps you.

Oh, okay. I was just playing it the other night. I wonder what happened?

Did you filter out the results for Shaun White Snowboarding?

I did a quick search on google and I found a topic on PST that indicates the servers were taken down the week of August 8th. One of the posts happened to mention that there was a way to still get some of the MP trophies but I didn't read which ones or what the method was but you might want to check it out though in case it helps you.

Oh, okay. I was just playing it the other night. I wonder what happened?

lol no, didn't realize there was both. Ignore my first post then, I just double checked the post I found and it was for the snowboarding one. No idea on the skateboarding one then. Hopefully they're just down for maintenance then as that would suck if you're in the middle of getting the trophies and they were shut down.

lol no, didn't realize there was both. Ignore my first post then, I just double checked the post I found and it was for the snowboarding one. No idea on the skateboarding one then. Hopefully they're just down for maintenance then as that would suck if you're in the middle of getting the trophies and they were shut down.

Haha I went onto that thread that came up and realized it was for the snowboarding one. I didn't get anything once I filtered the results though. I don't want to miss out on a possible plat because online MP is no longer possible, which is the case for the snowboarding one.

• 5 months later...