Trophy lies?

SoIidWoIf

Hey, am just really confused, are they lying about this game's trophies or what? 

The store claims that there are over 100 trophies but I only see 56, just over half that amount, what happened, where are the other 40+ trophies??

I thought it seemed too good to be true seeing it say "over 100 trophies!" on the PSN Store. I looked at list to check how they had so many but there isn't near that much.

Malpractice makes perfect.
The most critically acclaimed, one-handed, clumsy, bumbling, surgery simulation game has now arrived on PS4™! Players use their controllers to operate one of Doctor Nigel Burke’s flailing arms, in an attempt to perform life-saving surgery on his peaceful and trusting patient, Bob. 
Nigel’s surgical adventures will take him through over 20 operations and across 6 different locations, including brand new Eye and Teeth operations. We’ve also added over 100 trophies for you to collect and admire. Fantastic!

Also this game does look pretty cool, would anyone that owns it recommend it for a fun time, would it last long?

I thought it looked great but it seems to have very few owners, not sure why.

• 2 months later...