Kirby's Platinum Dreamland

Kirbz

• 3 weeks later...

I doubt it'll get any DLC sadly, so now what're you going to try platinum besides the new Assassin's Creed games?

right now I'm working on ACIII, and ragnarok online. By the time I'm done with ragnarok online, persona 4 will most likely come out. so I will be working on that for the next two months. and then I will start ACIII Liberation. I already started the game to link both ACIII and Liberation to get the bonuses.

I only saw this till now, but boy is it nice!!! It reminds me that I have to get back to work on my one platinum/profile thread. I think I may list the platinums according to the years I got them like you did. It looks sweet! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking of picking that up but since I'd have to import it, is it really worth it in your opinion?

it was a great game. the platinum took me around 60 hours. my main save had 52 hours and my additional character had around 8 hours. The game is very fun and addicting, and the people online are very nice. There is no story though.

It will obviously come out in europe, so I would recommend you wait a little, unless you can get a good deal.

Probably come out here next year I'm guessing and anyway with how the $AU is compared to the $US as well as game prices here probably be cheaper if I import it anyway so I might as well import it in a month or so now.

EDIT:

Thought I originally posted it but congrats on the platinum wonder if you can get Liberation's platinum before P4G though?

Edited by Kyouko_Sakura

Probably come out here next year I'm guessing and anyway with how the $AU is compared to the $US as well as game prices here probably be cheaper if I import it anyway so I might as well import it in a month or so now.

EDIT:

Thought I originally posted it but congrats on the platinum wonder if you can get Liberation's platinum before P4G though?

nah, not planning to start liberation until 2013. gonna work on ACIII for ps3.

Congtrats on your first Vita plat. Just a warning about AC Liberation though. I've had the game erasing bug, and then I had my last trophy needed for plat just simply glitch and not unlock. I'm waiting until a new patch that hopefully corrects the problems before attempting a 3rd time.

Thanks for the warning. definitely encouraging me to not play it for a while >__< thanks!

ACIII platinum 45! it took me around 70 hours.

I like how every year, I had one AC platinum...

2009 - ACII

2010 - ACB

2011 - ACR

2012 - ACIII

2013 - ????

Most likely ACIII Liberation for 2013... and perhaps ACIV? or... whatever it will be called...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...