Kirby's Platinum Dreamland

Kirbz

Aaw, yet another person with the Batman: AA plat, how come I can't get it :(

Anywho, I love the timeline, that's brilliant :) You have some nice plats as well. Looking forward to seing the final product :D

Don't worry. I'm struggling with those horrible Freeflow trophies too. :(

• 2 months later...

I hate to hijack this thread, but there is no sticky in this forum explaining what it is.  What is this subforum? O_o

This is where members post their short bio, trophy achievements, and so on. it can be platinums, game lists, games they're working on, what they thought of the games and other stuff. I made a list of my platinums and included a link to my blog for more details on each platinum since that would take too much room on the thread. 

You should make one of those, they are fun to make, and it's always nice to see what designs people come up with :P

This is where members post their short bio, trophy achievements, and so on. it can be platinums, game lists, games they're working on, what they thought of the games and other stuff. I made a list of my platinums and included a link to my blog for more details on each platinum since that would take too much room on the thread. 

You should make one of those, they are fun to make, and it's always nice to see what designs people come up with :P

Ah, I see, makes much more sense now.  I like your timeline ^__^

Maybe I'll make one some day, but I've only had a PS3 for a few days now.  Don't even have a plat yet :blink:

Edited by ASlimeAppears
  • Like 1

Ah, I see, makes much more sense now.  I like your timeline ^__^

Maybe I'll make one some day, but I've only had a PS3 for a few days now.  Don't even have a plat yet :blink:

lol it will come eventually :P I remember how great it felt when I earned my first plat. 

• 1 month later...

Looks like your checklist thinga ma jiggy is improving with every stolen idea you have! <3

You need to get Rainbow Moon, and Bioshock 1+2 plats.

Yes I plan to start working on Bioshock 1 soon. And as for Rainbow moon, I really need that as well. It's supposed to come out for the vita so I'll probably get that instead of the ps3 version.

• 2 weeks later...

Ratchet and clank: All 4 One #61

That game started out fun, but with every level it became more of a grind, and it started getting more annoying. By the end I wasn't even having fun, it was just mindless enemy spam.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

#66: Brink (JP)

1La370e5.png

And another Brink platinum. This is the second region, and luckily I won't have to touch this game again. it was fun running through it with BeautifulTorment, Shmenon-Pie, and Connman88 but it was a bit frustrating at times. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...