Kirby's Platinum Dreamland

Kirbz

Aaw, yet another person with the Batman: AA plat, how come I can't get it :(

Anywho, I love the timeline, that's brilliant :) You have some nice plats as well. Looking forward to seing the final product :D

actually, i have already created a trophy checklist, but i asked sly to remove it as soon as im done with this one, since i believe the old one is too big and its all glitchy, i cant seem to fix it. http://psnprofiles.c...inum-checklist/ it will be removed soon though.

but thanks for the positive feedback :P

• 2 weeks later...

man, it only gets sweeter & sweeter.

I'm a bit jealous. been almost 2 months since My last trophy :shakefist: , much less a Plat like Bf3 :holy: .

an Ultra @ that. :yay::awesome: very Awesome addition.

Pimping. :pimp:

lol thanks man, it was pretty tough. it took me a very long time to platinum it, but it was worth it. deth helped me a lot, since when he joined me we were having so much fun that sometimes i even got up by two levels in one go, so he helped me a lot by helping me have more fun :P

• Like 1

lol thanks man, it was pretty tough. it took me a very long time to platinum it, but it was worth it. deth helped me a lot, since when he joined me we were having so much fun that sometimes i even got up by two levels in one go, so he helped me a lot by helping me have more fun :P

Aww, thanks mang. Teaming up and taking to the skies with a heli is wicked fun!

especially when you got 50 kills and i got 2...

but you have to admit, i have amazing helicopter flying skills ;)

Sometimes <_< Don't you dare think I forgot about that random nosedive!

hahaha. :lol:

nothing like a battle buddy as they say. :highfive:

if you ever been army, ya know what I'm talking about. B)

Sometimes <_< Don't you dare think I forgot about that random nosedive!

that "random nosedive" was not really random, yo! D: i was just showing off my skills... like, when you fly very low above the ground, and then go back up, and people are like "DAYUM DEM SKILLZ!!!" xD

Seeing all these nice checklists makes me want to make one of my own, and then I remember I only have one platinum... :S

Good work Kirby, your list looks fantastic.

Parker

lol thanks. and you shouldnt worry about having one platinum. if you start out with a little platinums you have less work to do. i started this with 25 platinums, and it took me 3 days of editing it to finish it. now adding 1 game takes me 5-10 minutes. the sooner you start the better :P