Kirby's Platinum Dreamland

Kirbz

Nice list! Your off to a good start in 2012... 4 platinums already! B)

lol yeah thanks, i try :P i want to get more plats this year than i got in 2011. i dont know if i can do that though, since i dont have a lot of money now and i dont have gamefly anymore. so i try my best by replaying my old games

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great collection Kirby. Congrats on Demon's Souls plat (my favorite game of all times) :lol:

BTW i've always wondered if the japanese and chineese version share the same trophy list. I have the US and EU versions and I want another DS plat. I love the game.

Great collection Kirby. Congrats on Demon's Souls plat (my favorite game of all times) :lol:

BTW i've always wondered if the japanese and chineese version share the same trophy list. I have the US and EU versions and I want another DS plat. I love the game.

yeah, chinese and japanese have the same trophy list, exept the chinese version is in poorly translated english. :P but still better than now knowing what youre seeing xD

Very nice checklist. I'm going to have to make one myself. I used to have one on PS3trophies.com but their site went down and everything got erased so all my hard work was just gone. I'm new to this forum but seeing the checklists definitely wants me to make mine again. Well done!

Very nice checklist. I'm going to have to make one myself. I used to have one on PS3trophies.com but their site went down and everything got erased so all my hard work was just gone. I'm new to this forum but seeing the checklists definitely wants me to make mine again. Well done!

lol thanks. i actually stole some ideas from other people in order to make this checklist, but theyre all in the credits :P

yeah, chinese and japanese have the same trophy list, exept the chinese version is in poorly translated english. :P but still better than now knowing what youre seeing

Thanks for the heads up ;) I need to import one of those soon, Collecting trophies in this game is so enjoyable and fun!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Congrats aren't they supposed to be difficult and you have all three? :blink:

I still have to get my single Demon's Souls game a proper run through and possible platinum trophy, too bad I am currently fixated on Continuum Shift although I am unsure how hard Demon's Souls gets because if I remember right I only died once for what I had done and that was up against that big fat demon thing in the tutorial... death in a tutorial that was humiliating...

Congrats aren't they supposed to be difficult and you have all three? :blink:

I still have to get my single Demon's Souls game a proper run through and possible platinum trophy, too bad I am currently fixated on Continuum Shift although I am unsure how hard Demon's Souls gets because if I remember right I only died once for what I had done and that was up against that big fat demon thing in the tutorial... death in a tutorial that was humiliating...

LOL! youre actually supposed to die against the demon in the tutorial :P but the game isnt all that hard in my opinion. send me a friend request when you start playing the game, I'd be more than glad to help :)

• 2 weeks later...

borderlands platinum 37!!!

i actually got 3 platinums in 3 weeks! :D hopefully it wont stop there... i wasnt even planning to play borderlands this week, it all came all of a sudden when i asked deth if he would like to play it because its free with plus :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...