Rumors about possible 6th DLC for BF4

MoreTheVictim

Most people probably know that DICE will be releasing a total of 5 DLC packs for BF4, with the 5th one, unfortunately, being delayed till 4th quarter of this year. But now I heard about some rumors for a possible 6th DLC coming also. I don't know where this started exactly and what is known about it. I googled it but couldn't really find the origin of it. I also heard something about a poll and I don't know who created that, if it was a YouTuber or some forummer, I have no clue. I hope we can find out what this rumor is all about.

Hold on lol :P Nothing is confirmed :P

It's also possible it might be a free mappack with only like 2 maps, they did that with another BF game. Not sure which one, but I read that somewhere. Perhaps they might do that as a way of apologizing for the broken game it was at release. (what's the word for that?)

I saw something where somebody proposed to one of the people at DICE on Twitter to create a veteran map pack with maps from BF3, but for veterans only. One of the lead developers at DICE responded and asked to name the top three maps you'd want. Personally, I would love to see Noshahr Canals, Seine Crossing, and Ziba Tower. If they were to bring back a game mode, either Scavenger or Gunmaster would be awesome! 

MrCostari, you should make a poll on this thread with all of the maps from BF3 and have us pick 3/4 as a veteran pack.

• 1 month later...

I saw something where somebody proposed to one of the people at DICE on Twitter to create a veteran map pack with maps from BF3, but for veterans only. One of the lead developers at DICE responded and asked to name the top three maps you'd want. Personally, I would love to see Noshahr Canals, Seine Crossing, and Ziba Tower. If they were to bring back a game mode, either Scavenger or Gunmaster would be awesome! 

MrCostari, you should make a poll on this thread with all of the maps from BF3 and have us pick 3/4 as a veteran pack.

Oh so that was where it started? Thanks now I know it. :)

Sorry for the late reply.

I might make a poll, when I´m not busy :P

I couldn´t pick 3 or 4 favorites, I would pick Bandar Desert and the map called something with Armored (forgot it) Could be Armored Field or something

And all 4 maps from End Game.

I love big vehicle maps with lots of flags and carnage. Shame BF4 doesn´t have many of those. Luckily the maps are bigger on PS4.