Screw the final boss...

Chris_Ichiban

Ok so I was fighting this motherf*cker, had the middle Bahamut in less than 20% of the HP and all of a sudden the magic bahamut (Forgot his name, but he's the golden one on the right) decided to do his "Something Ray" attack and all of my characters died...

They were all at full HP and he did that attack twice on the battle before and it barely did any damage...

Can someone explain to me what the f*ck happened there?

Does that attack get a power up when he's about to die?

F*ck that Magic Bahamut he's a f*cking b*tch....

Ok so I was fighting this motherf*cker, had the middle Bahamut in less than 20% of the HP and all of a sudden the magic bahamut (Forgot his name, but he's the golden one on the right) decided to do his "Something Ray" attack and all of my characters died...

They were all at full HP and he did that attack twice on the battle before and it barely did any damage...

Can someone explain to me what the f*ck happened there?

Does that attack get a power up when he's about to die?

F*ck that Magic Bahamut he's a f*cking b*tch....

I havent played XIII-2 but if its similar to XIII, then maybe you are taking too long in the fight? Coz i remember when I was battling a few bosses, taking more than 20 mins would cause them to use doom, and kill everyone regardless of their health.. But if its not similar, I wouldnt have a clue :P

just defeated him in one stagger, the final hit was 99,999 damage, and i scored 5 stars.... so two trophies one shot?

would have been two trophies, but i earned the giants fist trophy yesterday.

Any tips on Giants Fist? Did you do anything special? Im almost maxed out on crystarium, Im hoping I can just get lucky wth a basic attack + 999.99% stagger :P

Any tips on Giants Fist? Did you do anything special? Im almost maxed out on crystarium, Im hoping I can just get lucky wth a basic attack + 999.99% stagger :P

well, if youre willing to spend the 3$ on the lightning DLC do that as it will help a lot.

there is a chance that they will drop an item (forgot the name, it had sergant in it. i think it was sergants pendant) that increases your strength by 66% but lowers your xp by a lot and automatically casts poison on you, so you cant heal it. i had ~700 attack and this item increased my attack to 1,150. i wasnt even maxed out in crystarium.

once you did that, go fight the long gui but you have to be fast about it. destroy both of his legs, make him fall on his face, and stagger his head to 999%. once that is done, wait for his stagger gauge to be almost empty, and i mean it. almost empty. and do attack attack attack on him. i dont recommend using meteor javelin because it will cancel the stagger gauge, and i dont really find it that powerful. the most i did with meteor javelin was 50,000 with a single hit.

good luck, and hopefully you will get it. i got it twice without a problem, so it shouldnt be too bad for you. or if you want check out the tip i posted on the individual trophy for more strategiies.

well, if youre willing to spend the 3$ on the lightning DLC do that as it will help a lot.

there is a chance that they will drop an item (forgot the name, it had sergant in it. i think it was sergants pendant) that increases your strength by 66% but lowers your xp by a lot and automatically casts poison on you, so you cant heal it. i had ~700 attack and this item increased my attack to 1,150. i wasnt even maxed out in crystarium.

once you did that, go fight the long gui but you have to be fast about it. destroy both of his legs, make him fall on his face, and stagger his head to 999%. once that is done, wait for his stagger gauge to be almost empty, and i mean it. almost empty. and do attack attack attack on him. i dont recommend using meteor javelin because it will cancel the stagger gauge, and i dont really find it that powerful. the most i did with meteor javelin was 50,000 with a single hit.

good luck, and hopefully you will get it. i got it twice without a problem, so it shouldnt be too bad for you. or if you want check out the tip i posted on the individual trophy for more strategiies.

hehe nice. I actually think I have the pendant that does that to Serahs stats. I'll have to go back to that battle and farm it out for Noel. My base stat of Attack is already at about 1100 (I have the Omega Weapon with 149 fragments and maxed out crystarium + two Durable Power Wristbands and one regular Power wristband)

Side note: finished the main story today - all I can say is wow! I 5-starred it and never paradigmed out of Relentless Assault - playing on Normal Mode. I didn't find that difficult at all

hehe nice. I actually think I have the pendant that does that to Serahs stats. I'll have to go back to that battle and farm it out for Noel. My base stat of Attack is already at about 1100 (I have the Omega Weapon with 149 fragments and maxed out crystarium + two Durable Power Wristbands and one regular Power wristband)

Side note: finished the main story today - all I can say is wow!

lol yeah then with 1100 attack you should be good. also, if you thought the ending was good, wait until you get the secret ending. :P

let me know if you need any more tips.