Dead Ghost collectibles

Saltyie

Hey guys.

I'm currently writing a guide for Destiny, and have made a start/finished a guide for most trophies, apart from the one for reviving 50 dead ghosts (and a few others). I've searched high and low but I think it'd be better if we pooled our knowledge together as a community. So far I've found 3 or 4, but they're tracked across all characters, so I can't screenshot them because I've already found them. 

All I ask is that if you've found any dead ghosts in your adventures, just hold down the share button to take a pic of them, and upload it here after your session (write what planet and general area you found them in too!), I'll add them to this master post, and when we've reached 50, to the guide and I'll give everyone that has helped credit :) .

• Like 1

So far I have found 3 in the Tower

The first one is when you go into the room where the vanguard are, immediately turn right and there will be one on a workbench with a helmet.

The next one is on the second level of the catwalk that goes above the tunnel just right of the postmaster, it will be located on top of a supply crate

There is also one on a small stool a few feet behind the speaker of the traveller

Edit: I will post pictures of where they are when I get home

Edited by Lythrilux

I know of three for sure on Earth:

1. In the very first mission area, after you first get your gun there's a ghost hidden above in the rafters around there.

2. Further on in that first area, just before the long hallway with turbines, there's another ghost hidden in a little side walkway on a ledge.

3. Later, in the Mothyards [with all the crashed planes] there is a wing that you can jump off of to reach a ledge and cave. Inside there are a couple of lvl 7 Fallen enemies [randomly generates, sometimes it's Dregs and Shanks, sometimes it's Captains and Vandals], and to the left on a rock there's a ghost.

Edited by lucifermoloch