The Walking Dead Seasons One and Two Hit PS4 and Xbox One in October, The Wolf Among Us To Follow in November

MRgreen55

Ok after this it's Done....... i my be wrong it wasn't the retail version of the game that add the dam platinum but when Episode one came out day one the dam game did not have a platinum the add it in when the l8er episodes came i thought it was the retail it most of been when the l8ere episodes when they add the platinum i know that cuz  i would of pick it up day one if it had had a platinum to it ......

Ok after this it's Done....... i my be wrong it wasn't the retail version of the game that add the dam platinum but when Episode one came out day one the dam game did not have a platinum the add it in when the l8er episodes came i thought it was the retail it most of been when the l8ere episodes when they add the platinum i know that cuz  i would of pick it up day one if it had had a platinum to it ......

I believe that may be correct. I think that the platinum was added when Episode 2 was released, I know it was there well before the retail release though. 

Also, can you please stop using numbers in words. It really isn't difficult to spell later and seeing l8er in a sentence throws the whole flow off. Thanks. 

Parker

I believe that may be correct. I think that the platinum was added when Episode 2 was released, I know it was there well before the retail release though. 

Also, can you please stop using numbers in words. It really isn't difficult to spell later and seeing l8er in a sentence throws the whole flow off. Thanks. 

Parker

Ok i thx for the info parker ill start using  number and not the word :)

I was personally convinced the release dates had already been announced, EB Games in Australia has had the release dates as Oct 24th (Walking Dead season 1 & 2) and Nov 7 (Wolf Among Us) for many months now, and had even been confirmed by employees.

I hadn't seen an actual announcement though, I was just going by the dates on the store's website, lol. Oh well, at least it's accurate, though we don't have specific dates officially announced yet.

Picking up season 1 and 2 for ps4 :) and TWAU maybe

I don't need to do my 'research' because I specifically remember there being a full trophy list. I earned the platinum 2 days after episode 5 released digitally, which was obviously ahead of the retail release.

agreed I got the game in may and it definitely showed all 5 episodes

• 2 months later...