"Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid Has Been Beaten"

stitchesnscars

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/16/destinys-vault-of-glass-raid-has-been-beaten

The key things that caught my eye.

· Death total was about 1600 (some were sacrifice kills to learn the game but still…my god)

·“Bungie acknowledged the inaugural victory on its own Twitter account, and also invited PrimeGuard to try the raid on hard tier now”.

I've said this already in the "thoughts on trophies" post but, of all the successful raid completions the overall completion time looks to be in the hours time frame... double digit hours. Trying to get 6 people together with varying schedules together for an activity that may or may not take half of a day is a challenge in itself. With the current difficulty and requirements for the raid trophies this plat is only for the true masochists.

Good luck to you all... 

Like other mmo's this raid will probably easy after a couple of updates because of the knowledge of the raid mechanics and the fact that the new gear that comes with updates will make you OP.

I agree with this as long as an update evens things out. I'm just saying that as of right now with the current settings this looks pretty difficult.

Even with future updates Destiny will remain a huge UR platinum. Having no one die in a raid, especially during the final boss fight, will be extremely tough. Not to mention that it's so easy to make 1 small mistake and get hit by one of the numerous instant kills.

Got up to the final boss after 4 hours starting right when it launched. That end is hell and bullshit. Also have a feeling they fucked around with Defender shields in a way they shouldn't. I see the Harpy AI getting changed during that fight.

• Like 1

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/16/destinys-vault-of-glass-raid-has-been-beaten

The key things that caught my eye.

· Death total was about 1600 (some were sacrifice kills to learn the game but still…my god)

·“Bungie acknowledged the inaugural victory on its own Twitter account, and also invited PrimeGuard to try the raid on hard tier now”.

I've said this already in the "thoughts on trophies" post but, of all the successful raid completions the overall completion time looks to be in the hours time frame... double digit hours. Trying to get 6 people together with varying schedules together for an activity that may or may not take half of a day is a challenge in itself. With the current difficulty and requirements for the raid trophies this plat is only for the true masochists.

Good luck to you all... 

once you know what to do its not that hard... especially if everyone is well equipped. make sure to stock up on LOTs of heavy ammo for rocket launcher or machine gun. 6 people isnt that bad... game sold millions. but bungie COULD had made it better if clan members could be all checked in-game like any other "mmo" that has "guilds" but but Destiny got to be different.