Guess who is going to post below you :)

Chambers35

Yes.

I have never played any of the Neptunia games, tbh I don't really know what it is other than something to do with anime. 

I agreed to overtime again, when will I learn to say no xD least it feels like the day is going by fast. How is your day going Iris?

Ricky? 

Edited by Stupid91

Rick will post eventually, but not now. 

Neptunia games are JRPGs, but they aren't the deeper ones you can find in the market. If you look for a better experience on JRPGs, play Persona games, Atelier series games or Tales of series. Basically, people who play Neptunia games do it because of the characters and 99% of them because of fanservice.

Oh, haha, well, if they ask for you working overtime nicely, I suppose it's hard to say no. xD My day is starting here, so, I will be stuck here for 8 hours more. But, even I was almost late again (it's a new month so, I can delay for 2 times and not getting a suspension) I managed to check my entrt at the very last minute. xD

Rick?

Yes.

My boss was more tolerant but since some other guys just abuse of his patience, he had to become more strict. LOL, despite my avatar / signature. I'm not into anime really, I just like to play JRPGs a lot but I have never consider myself an otaku. Anyways, thanks for saying that about me, I tried to play more games and I am not stuck in one sole genre.

S91?

• Like 1