Data Miner help

mckymse123

There are quite a few guides, but finding which one you are missing could be a long process.

For the trophy it would seem you only need 42

I think the game has glitchy trophies... I've read somewhere that you only need 40 out of 43 but didn't happen to me... I got this trophy after getting all 43 of them... 

unfortunately no guide yet for Data Miner trophy... what I can say is you will get the 43rd chip in level 45... if the trophy didn't pop after getting the data chip in LVL 45... you have missed something... sorry.. unable to help that much...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Update: Got it. My 42/ 42 was in Level 12 in a similar space off to the left side right after the bonus crystal. The entry I was missing was Vokh Negotiator which is the 2nd entry now under Enemies. Still 42 versus 43 mentioned in posts and guides. 

-------

Everybody here and elsewhere is saying 43 but my Progress shows 41/ 42 total. Don't know what's up, only thing I can think is that I'm playing on physical edition which wasn't out at the time of those posts. 

I've gone through the levels without the bonus crystals again and found nothing up till 45 (somebody above mentioned that was the last one with it). I assumed those bonus levels wouldn't have a data pack too but can anyone verify? I don't understand how I've gotten every other trophy and perfected all levels without finding this last one. Hope it isn't a glitch. 

These are my codex entries too. If anyone can cross-reference with theirs, that could help narrow me down:

Races: Human, Jintinda, Vokh

Allies: Lt. Kai Tana, Hjun Ralan III

Altranda
Ice Moons of Rokunia
Tiracas
Paroika Prime
Earth

Enemies: 
Vokh Despoiler
V. Firebolt
Turrets
Mines
Shrike
Psyllid
General Glaive
V. Pacifier
V. Guard
V. Messenger
Chalcid
V. Mediator
V. Ambassador
V. Persecutor
Empress

Equipment:
Quarp Jet
Pulse Cannon
Quarp Drive
Cybernetic Binding
Explosive Rekenium
Palm Cannon
Three Way Pulse Cannon
Pulse Bombs
Rekenium Rifle
Quarp Shield
Quarp Jet Telepod
Projectile Telepod
3 Way Palm Cannon
Ultra Laser

Prologue and Scenes should be fully populated since I beat the game. Thanks.

Edited by SliK6SiK
Got it