Bounty problem?

Pinkie-Pie

I'm not sure if it's just me but, I was doing "The Summoning Pits" this morning, killed phogoth, celebrated like a ninny as it was my first time doing that particular strike, went to go hand in the related bounty I had for it only to discover I had apparently not completed it! Luckily the child was at nursery as there was a lot of swearing upon discovering this annoyance, so my question is, has anybody else had this happen, and if so, what were you doing when it happened?

• Like 1

Were you supposed to have the heroic modifier when you killed it? If so, you need to play that on a harder difficulty.

Edit:

dunno what bounty it was exactly but on "Kill fallen walker 3 times" YOU have to make last hit to get it done

maybe here is the same

This one was glitchy for me. I ended up killing 6 before the bounty was finished.

Edit 2: Damn auto correct. :angry:

Edited by Rowdi

We're you supposed to have the heroic modifier when you killed it? If so, you need to play that on a harder difficulty.

nope, i did make sure of that after I realized it hadn't completed, 

dunno what bounty it was exactly but on "Kill fallen walker 3 times" YOU have to make last hit to get it done

maybe here is the same

Hubby suggested that but when I went and did the strike on earth, I didn't get the last shot in but I completed that one, maybe it's a bug type thing like the fallen walker (which is a git to fight...that cannon...)

Yeah I had the same problem. I think I just abandoned it to make room for Reef bounties. And the one for the walkers doesn't count for Sepik's Prime and only counts occasionally during public events. I usually wind up going to Earth patrol and making my way to The Blast to kill that walker, but you have to go back to orbit and back in order for it to respawn  :angry: .