Heyoooo!

Senbon Kaguya

Hey there everyone! I've been on this site quite a lot and have looked at my trophies but I've taken some looks at the forums and thought about joining.. never did until now! 

I may be a complete noob when it comes to this forum but thats ok I guess! 

I guess I'll say a little bit about myself, I love anime, I've been watching anime since I was a little kid actually and I'll never stop watching it, last series I finished was Nanana's Buried Treasure and I thought it was fantastic, ones I'm working on right now are Aldonoah Zero, Akame Ga Kill!, starting Gintama, and some other animes I've been meaning to watch.

Trophies wise, I love my trophies, most of the time it boils down to if I really like the game, I'll platinum it/100 percent it, if its really bad.. I won't platinum it unless its not that bad to platinum it. I'm currently trying to get to 100 platinums and I'm on my 83rd right now, I may not have as many trophies as some of you out there but I'm happy with what I have. ^_^

Other then thattt, I hope I'll have fun posting here from time to time and if you want to add me, you sure can! :3

• Like 2

Howdy! Welcome to the PSNP community. :D

You have a nice collection of trophies there I see. :)

I suppose~ I've been hunting since I got my PS3 back in 2010!

And thanks!

Welcome Comrade to PSNProfiles, I hope you have a wonderful time here and I am also the same way when it comes to Platinum a game, I only Platinum games that I love, well anyways have a great time here and also..........

Yep, that's mostly been my motto for all these years, also, I like that platinum collection thingy you have in your image, is there any way I can get one?

Welcome! Always nice to see more people join. I hope you have a good time here.

And I think it's safe to say that your pretty damn good when it comes to trophies. Way better than my puny collection.

Haha, you have a lot of platinums too! I'm no one to say "I have so much more than you, you suck!" Not that kind of person, just keep up platinuming what you love and what not, that's what I'm doing! (and some games that are mediocre but oh well.  :lol: )
Edited by S4V463_F0XH0UND

Yep, that's mostly been my motto for all these years, also, I like that platinum collection thingy you have in your image, is there any way I can get one?

Yea you can get one

Here is the link: http://psnprofiles.c...-requests-open/

but before you do, you should decide what avatar you want, what background you want and what quote you want, for example my avatar is 5pb (blue haired girl), my background is rain and my quote is "Light to Darkness", when you are ready tell them everything you want on it, if you get confused read the previous comments in the thread to get an idea of it, you could also request which artist to make the GIF Signature, mine was made by cmgravekeeper, I hope this helps.

• Like 1

Yea you can get one

Here is the link: http://psnprofiles.c...-requests-open/

but before you do, you should decide what avatar you want, what background you want and what quote you want, for example my avatar is 5pb (blue haired girl), my background is rain and my quote is "Light to Darkness", when you are ready tell them everything you want on it, if you get confused read the previous comments in the thread to get an idea of it, you could also request which artist to make the GIF Signature, mine was made by cmgravekeeper, I hope this helps.

Thats awesome, sounds easy enough.. my trouble will be deciding what I want in the background and what icon I wanna use.. other then that, thanks! ^_^

• Like 1

Thats awesome, sounds easy enough.. my trouble will be deciding what I want in the background and what icon I wanna use.. other then that, thanks! ^_^

no problem just ask if you need anymore help and by the way I forgot to mention request the IV Card because that is the one that you want, the one that I have.

The Manga is In A Really Good Part Right now...Infact there's Something Very important that Was Revealed about "Law" this Week that Might Shock you....So I Won't Spoil it for you.

The Anime(Japan) is in the "Dressrosa Arc"(Both The Anime & Manga Are in This Arc Right now), and so far it's running Very Good(IMO); there's A couple of scenes I can't wait to see...Especially those from Someone in particular(Again Won't Spoil..lol).

no problem just ask if you need anymore help and by the way I forgot to mention request the IV Card because that is the one that you want, the one that I have.

Can you ask for a IV card and a signature? I don't want to put pressure on them but I'd like to have both at some point.

The Manga is In A Really Good Part Right now...Infact there's Something Very important that Was Revealed about "Law" this Week that Might Shock you....So I Won't Spoil it for you.

The Anime(Japan) is in the "Dressrosa Arc"(Both The Anime & Manga Are in This Arc Right now), and so far it's running Very Good(IMO); there's A couple of scenes I can't wait to see...Especially those from Someone in particular(Again Won't Spoil..lol).

I have a lot I need to catch up on! 

Can you ask for a IV card and a signature? I don't want to put pressure on them but I'd like to have both at some point.

Yea you can, but right now I just went to check the requirement and one of the requirements is to at least have at least 50 post, so all you need to do is to raise it to 50 so they would accept doing the signature and IV card.

Yea you can, but right now I just went to check the requirement and one of the requirements is to at least have at least 50 post, so all you need to do is to raise it to 50 so they would accept doing the signature and IV card.

Shouldn't be too bad, their work is really great so its worth it.

• Like 1

Thanks! ^^ I remember when I played MGS1 when I was actually really young, I think I was like 5? xD

One of my favorite series.

Nice, pretty great game to play so early, MGS1 is one of those PS games that still holds up. Sons of Liberty still remains in my top when it comes to MGS games, but 1's still pretty special, and still really quotable.

Nice, pretty great game to play so early, MGS1 is one of those PS games that still holds up. Sons of Liberty still remains in my top when it comes to MGS games, but 1's still pretty special, and still really quotable.

Yep, I still love the ending theme song from MGS1 and I catch myself humming the MGS2 theme a lot.

By the way, do you get a custom title/username when you go premium? I might do that seeing as its only 10 dollars for lifetime.

Yep, I still love the ending theme song from MGS1 and I catch myself humming the MGS2 theme a lot.

By the way, do you get a custom title/username when you go premium? I might do that seeing as its only 10 dollars for lifetime.

Having Harry Gregson-Williams on board for the score ever since 2 has been pretty sweet

Yeah, your able to switch/change usernames and titles with premium

Edited by Incinerator