Gaming Sessions Suggestion: Designating Primaries & Alternates

I've been managing some pretty big and long sessions for The Last of Us lately, and it gets pretty confusing (at least for me) on D-Day who I've promised a guaranteed slot to and who I have said is an alternate for no-shows. I've taken to writing down in the comments who is who, like here, but what I'd like to see is a way to designate right there in the session page which people have first dibs and who is in if there's a no show. And put it right under that section on the right that shows who is in the session, or maybe add another column right next to the number of trophies each player has. What usually happens is I take my laptop up to the Playstation and use that section on the right to see who I need to send invites & messages to, so it would be useful if I could see at a glance who I've designated can start right away and who has to wait a minute or two until someone else hasn't shown up. And it could be viewable also to the people who have joined so they know where they fit in.

Theoretically, yes I could manage this with a sheet of paper or the comments like I have been doing, but this website has a lot of functionality and I don't see why this wouldn't be a problem to add in. Anyways, just a suggestion.

• Like 4

Just write in description that for example last 2 to join are backup. However speaking of no shows i would like to see a voting system in place to detect common "no shows" or bad boosters. Its sooooooo annoying when you have 12 people sign-up and only 5 shows up (and on time).