Flagged by mistake

play388

Hi guys, i'll explain directly my problem: i got flagged on this website by mistake just for a platinum, Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z.
The point is that i never hacked a game, neither Yaiba, neither any other one.
I don't know why for PSN Profiles i platted the game in 6 years cause if you see the date of each trophy you can see it's all regularly; the exception is the time: 6 years.
I don't know what cause this bug, but i do know it's a mistake, so my question is: how can i have back my position in leaderboard and who can rehabilitate my name?
I repeat: i never hacked anything, this is just a big mistake.
Hope you can help me.

Side note: on PSN Profiles the dates of trophies are regularly, on my list on PSN they're all fucked up and i don't know why...

Your trophies all seem to be obtained in 2014 so I'm not sure how that equals to 6 years.

Platinum time says: 6 years, 9 months, 3 days

So looking at your platinum date, you should have gotten your first trophy on januari 8th 2008. And your trophy log is showing your very first trophy unlocked on november 10th 2008.

It must have bugged somehow.

Edit:

Ok.... I've checked your trophies for this game on the official playstation website and there are a lot of dodgy dates on your trophies there.

Example it says there that you obtained "Knockout King" on March 18th 2010.

It looks like you cheated some dates and managed to get legit dates on this website. Good thing the site also checks for legitmacy on the official site.

Nice try I guess...

Edited by Ric

Your trophies all seem to be obtained in 2014 so I'm not sure how that equals to 6 years.

Platinum time says: 6 years, 9 months, 3 days

So looking at your platinum date, you should have gotten your first trophy on januari 8th 2008. And your trophy log is showing your very first trophy unlocked on november 10th 2008.

It must have bugged somehow.

Edit:

Ok.... I've checked your trophies for this game on the official playstation website and there are a lot of dodgy dates on your trophies there.

Example it says there that you obtained "Knockout King" on March 18th 2010.

It looks like you cheated some dates and managed to get legit dates on this website. Good thing the site also checks for legitmacy on the official site.

Nice try I guess...

I can confirm that trophies for that game bugged somehow; this topic it's not "a nice try i guess", he played the game legitimaly for weeks, I see him playing it, why using hacks, if you're going to play it however for weeks? And also why playing legitimaly for years, earning 59 plats, and then, one day, hack a game this way? Just why?

This is a bug, no doubt, and also, as he said, the dates on his PSN and, of course, the dates on the official playstation website bugged the same way and nobody knows why... this is really a big mistake...

Edited by alexandrovic1

I can confirm that trophies for that game bugged somehow; this topic it's not "a nice try i guess", he played the game legitimaly for weeks, I see him playing it, why using hacks, if you're going to play it however for weeks? And also why playing legitimaly for years, earning 59 plats, and then, one day, hack a game this way? Just why?

This is a bug, no doubt, and also, as he said, the date on his PSN and, of course, the date on the official playstation website bugged the same way and nobody knows why... this is really a big mistake...

How can you confirm the trophies are bugged if 79 people seem to have complete Yabia as well? It looks like PSNP ans the PSN network both got conflicted and something went wrong. So it could be PSN or PSNP.

How can you confirm the trophies are bugged if 79 people seem to have complete Yabia as well? It looks like PSNP ans the PSN network both got conflicted and something went wrong. So it could be PSN or PSNP.

I can cause i know him as a person and i know he's a good person that always play his games on his own, in many years he never hacked anything, why start right now? In addition to that, how can there be such a conflict between that two stats? I know the answer: it's a bug...

Even if it's true and he didn't cheat, it's still weird that the dates on the official website are wrong and the ones on PSNP are supposedly right. As far as I know PSNP gets the data from the official website. So if the data is different on both websites that means that somewhere the data got intercepted/changed. It doesn't "just" change.

Anyway if you're honest and this is a bug, the best course of action is to contact Sony I guess. The dates are screwed up on your PS3/PSN account, so they need to be fixed there if you want the data to be displayed here correctly. I assume the flag will be lifted when the dates display correctly

I can cause i know him as a person and i know he's a good person that always play his games on his own, in many years he never hacked anything, why start right now? In addition to that, how can there be such a conflict between that two stats? I know the answer: it's a bug...

That's good to know, but unfortunately not a valid argument.

Hi guys, i'll explain directly my problem: i got flagged on this website by mistake just for a platinum, Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z.

The point is that i never hacked a game, neither Yaiba, neither any other one.

I don't know why for PSN Profiles i platted the game in 6 years cause if you see the date of each trophy you can see it's all regularly; the exception is the time: 6 years.

I don't know what cause this bug, but i do know it's a mistake, so my question is: how can i have back my position in leaderboard and who can rehabilitate my name?

I repeat: i never hacked anything, this is just a big mistake.

Hope you can help me.

Side note: on PSN Profiles the dates of trophies are regularly, on my list on PSN they're all fucked up and i don't know why...

You have to pm Sly and explain your situation. He will decide what will happen.

• Like 2

That's good to know, but unfortunately not a valid argument.

Yeah i know it's not a valid argument but i feel i have to do something for him, i feel so sorry cause he cannot throw out of the window so many years of legit play just for a bug, please understand me  :(

Edited by alexandrovic1