"We Love Gran Turismo" on Real-Life Nurburgring Race Track!

BlindMango

So from time to time, I like to watch Chris Harris videos on the /DRIVE channel on YouTube and I took a look at this video yesterday. A lot of people familiar with the track knows that a unique part of the track is the writing/graffiti written on it, at around the 11:08 on the track, something caught my eye. I had thought I had seen the GT/Gran Turismo logo! I rewinded the video thinking I was a little crazy, but sure enough, there it was! Taking up the entire track, "We Love GT"! I looked it up and it doesn't seem like some sort of mainstream known thing, only some people seem to know it, so I thought I'd share it with you guys.

WeLGT50p.jpg

So some history here from what I looked up, it seems like around 2011 or something around that year was just when the "GT" logo was only put on the track, then in 2011 or so is when "We Love" was added. Thought this was really cool!

Maybe this is actually widely known from Gran Turismo fans, but I didn't know about it so I thought I'd share it ;)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

Either I'm blind or I couldn't find anything like that picture on the track at 11:08 :P

Anyway, nice find

It's directly on 11:08 second mark, lol how are you missing it? Back up a second or two and watch it from there

Edited by BlindMango