"It is what it is" trophy

Bioshock94xLA

Hey guys, anybody knows if you can't upgrade anything for this trophy or just the skills (abilities) as life gauge, sprint time, melee damage and syringe recovery? Because i'm in chapter 5 now and i have upgraded my weapons but yesterday i read that you can't spend green gel at all so.. anybody can tell me if i have to start a new game?

Edited by Bioshock94xLA

You can't spend any green gel. No worries though, you need like 4 playthroughs to 100% anyway.

I'm doing a standard playthrough, trying to upgrade as much as possible, then do a 2nd playthrough and get all collectibles, then playthrough Akumu in under 5 hours, and finally, do a no upgrade run and clean up all trophies.

Edited by Saltyie

You can't spend any green gel. No worries though, you need like 4 playthroughs to 100% anyway.

I'm doing a standard playthrough, trying to upgrade as much as possible, then do a 2nd playthrough and get all collectibles, then playthrough Akumu in under 5 hours, and finally, do a no upgrade run and clean up all trophies.

I don't think combining Akumu and the speedrun trophy is a good idea =P 

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

Can anyone confirm whether using medical kit voids the trophy? I have 2 in my inventory and on chapter 6 without using the green gel so far. Thanks in advance.

Edit: You will get the trophy if you use medical kit and you cannot upgrade any abilities, stock or guns by using green gel

Edited by suresh_thangaraj
Got the trophy
  • Like 1