Far Cry 4 Season Pass detailed

Saltyie

Please don't use this topic to moan about on-disc content and unfinished games, use it as a discussion of the season passes' content. Remember that the Season Pass is a relatively new practice, and devs want to advertise what you'll get before it becomes available to buy. Just because it is announced before the full game release doesn't necessarily mean it is cut from the full game. 

FC4_SEASON_PASS_KEYART_1413820991.jpg

Today Ubisoft have announced that Far Cry 4 will be getting a season pass, adding story content, a PvP multiplayer mode, and.... Yeti survival? 

The season pass includes:

The Syringe – The day-one Season Pass exclusive mission will have you preventing Pagan Min from retrieving a rare recipe and using it against the rebellion. Take on The Syringe in either single-player or co-op.

Escape from Durgesh Prison – Team up with a friend to escape Yuma’s prison after being locked up and tortured. 

Hurk Deluxe Pack – More harpooning. More explosions. More Hurk. More awesome. Get access to five new missions starring Hurk, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption. (Pre-order Content)

Overrun – Play as either the Rakshasa or the Golden Path in this new PvP multiplayer mode. Capture territory around Kyrat and stop that territory from being taken by your enemies.

Valley of the Yetis – A crash landing on a Himalayan ridge finds Ajay fighting for his life in a strange new frozen landscape. Scavenge for tools and upgrade your campsite, while fending off deadly nighttime attacks from a mysterious cult. Explore caves in the area, but watch out for what lurks within. Valley of the Yetis has both single-player and co-op options, so it might be wise to bring a friend along to watch your back.

The Season Pass will cost £23.99 or fake money equivalent, and will be released alongside the main game on November 18th. The Far Cry 4 Gold Edition includes the Season Pass.

Edited by Saltyie

The co-op looks great, but the rest of the game looks exactly like Far Cry 3 and when I watch the gameplay videos I get the feeling I've already played this game to boredom.

I'm not sure if I want to pay for a season pass. I'm not interested in this game that much that I would want so much content. Time will tell. If I enjoy the co-op and if it really it is as cool as it looks then I might consider it.

The co-op looks great, but the rest of the game looks exactly like Far Cry 3 and when I watch the gameplay videos I get the feeling I've already played this game to boredom.

I'm not sure if I want to pay for a season pass. I'm not interested in this game that much that I would want so much content. Time will tell. If I enjoy the co-op and if it really it is as cool as it looks then I might consider it.

The Ubisoft cookie cutter method. Still buying tho

Edited by kidhero99