how do I use a photo for my signature when commenting?

Instead of copying and pasting the link, press the "image" button in the second bar on the top. It's around the middle. It appears as a photograph of a tree. If you select that, and copy and paste the image URL into the menu that appears, your image should appear.

Hope I helped.

Thanks you very , uch, ill try it now :)

There is no image button... ? Everything on this website is hard to navigate.

Literaly there is no image button, only a box to past url's which only shows a link for people to click. Far out this is annoying.

I do believe the button that you need to use is the BBCode Mode button (1st button on the top row) then paste your link :)

thank you, I dont have that button either though. I really dont understand why this is so hard to do, why not just make it so that a link will show the image..l this is frustrating as.

Perhaps a moderator can help me? I didnt pay for premium to not have access to features like this.

You're box look like this? All greyed out?

image1.png

Nope, I literaly have none of those buttons at all. I have a box to copy text in too..

Thanks for the help man but I likely wont be upgrading to premium again if nobody who runs the site will bother to help me. Im not paying money to update more then once an hour, lol.

Let me ask you something really quick. Are you trying to get the link in your signature to show up as a picture? If so, sorry but we're not going to allow someone to have a picture of a Nazi rally in their signature. 

Parker

Why not, you cant censor me, the image has no Swastika, therefore it abides by the law in any nation anywhere in the world. You are a moderator so I suggest helping me resolve the issue please.

Let me ask you something really quick. Are you trying to get the link in your signature to show up as a picture? If so, sorry but we're not going to allow someone to have a picture of a Nazi rally in their signature. 

Parker

Valid question. I never even clicked on the link to see what it was.

Valid question. I never even clicked on the link to see what it was.

Its not a valid question, the image has no offensive symols, nothing graphic, nothing discriminative at all. How does a photo of a rally/parade get you guys uptight? Get over it really.

You saw my profile picture (Waffen SS members) but were not in the slightest way bothered. Why is a rally any different?

Nope, I literaly have none of those buttons at all. I have a box to copy text in too..

Thanks for the help man but I likely wont be upgrading to premium again if nobody who runs the site will bother to help me. Im not paying money to update more then once an hour, lol.

Why not, you cant censor me, the image has no Swastika, therefore it abides by the law in any nation anywhere in the world. You are a moderator so I suggest helping me resolve the issue please.

I can and I am. I am a moderator and I'm telling you that you will not have that image on this forum, whether or not it is offensive is not for you to decide. If you deliberately disregard this warning, I will be forced to take further action. 

Now, if you'd like to choose another image I would be more than happy to assist you with the problem you seem to be having. 

Parker

I can and I am. I am a moderator and I'm telling you that you will not have that image on this forum, whether or not it is offensive is not for you to decide. If you deliberately disregard this warning, I will be forced to take further action. 

Now, if you'd like to choose another image I would be more than happy to assist you with the problem you seem to be having. 

Parker

Ok ill choose an image for MY profile that YOU approve of. Now id like some help please.

Ok ill choose an image for MY profile that YOU approve of. Now id like some help please.

Again, give me a link to an appropriate picture you'd like to use and I'd be more than happy to assist. The smart ass attitude you have isn't going to get you anywhere. 

Parker

I think you need to calm down a little bit, Parker is here to try and make this site as welcoming and as pleasant for everyone who uses it and tries to get rid of stuff that people would find offensive

How do you think someone would feel if someone had lost a loved one during War or conflict and tried to escape from the reality of it only to be surrounded by images of soldiers and war?   

Edited by razza123-

I think you need to calm down a little bit, Parker is here to try and make this site as welcoming and as pleasant for everyone who uses it and tries to get rid of stuff that people would find offensive

How do you think someone would feel if someone had lost a loved one during War or conflict and tried to escape from the reality of it only to be surrounded by images of soldiers and war?

Says the guy with 2 guns and a knife for his signature, what if somebodys friend or family was shot or stabbed, here you are surrounding them with images of weapons.