The El Clasico.

GRITTY_PITTY

Leo Missing strikes again. Neymar did one thing and never showed up again. Same for Suarez. Luis Enrique is definitely shaping up to be an average coach. We'll have to wait and see what Patetico de Madrid does to them when they face each other, same when they get past the group stage in the Champions League and have to face better teams (specially ones with a good defense, unlike PSG).

All in all, a great day. Good to see Benzema score (yet again) and James and Kroos getting assists. Ancelotti is truly one of the best coaches out there.

Better watch your spelling. Atletico (Madrid) is one team, Athletic (Bilbao) is another. One has a shitton of trophies (even though they've won Jack in over a decade) and a huge nationalistic view of football, while the other has less and lives in the shadow of Real Madrid  :P.

And they had to sell Costa. They wouldn't be able to keep paying him, so they were better off selling him for a ridiculous amount of money. There's also how the asshat was a huge factor as to why they lost the Champions League final lol.

Regarding Curtois, they would've never gotten him. Mourinho wanted him back, and even if Atletico tried to reach a deal to keep him a bit longer, Chelsea would've never let go of him. Cech, afterall, is already old, and he won't last much longer.

my bad, was a spelling error, it was around midnight I was typing that, yeah you are right about Chelsea, atleast you guys signed Griezmann though, he is quality, and still young. Costa may be a bit hot headed at times but ive always said he was a gun, another pretty young player too.

Well played, CR7, well played.

Cristiano had a decent game but not outstanding by his standards, still he is always dangerous and creates space for his team mates as the Barce defense were forced to keep an eye on him. The standouts for me were Marcelo, Carvajal, Isco, James and Benzema tonight.

Anybody watching Manchester United vs Chelsea? Im pumped!

We got really lucky with RvP's goal, but the match as a whole totally deserved a draw.

Both sides got lucky so we can be happy it didn't end up 0:0 but 1:1 at least.

Referee wasn't good imo... too many yellow cards objectively.

Anyways, we need to get back in business soon... losing 10 points on Chelsea and being 1 position under Liverpool is a disgrace...

We got really lucky with RvP's goal, but the match as a whole totally deserved a draw.

Both sides got lucky so we can be happy it didn't end up 0:0 but 1:1 at least.

Referee wasn't good imo... too many yellow cards objectively.

Anyways, we need to get back in business soon... losing 10 points on Chelsea and being 1 position under Liverpool is a disgrace...

luck or not, we definitely deserved a draw, I wouldnt say its a disgrace, we are rebuilding the squad and trying to find good chemistry.

luck or not, we definitely deserved a draw, I wouldnt say its a disgrace, we are rebuilding the squad and trying to find good chemistry.

It is a disgrace. I was talking with Gota after the match was over, and we both agreed that the defence is pathetic. It's always great to knw your keeper's great, but the fatc that De Gea shines so much is a warning to how often he has to go beyond the call of duty and save the team. Smalling, Rafael and Rojo are awful and disorganized as all fuck! I can't believe i'm missing Evans and Vidic so much.

There's also how all the firepower Van Gaal bought has been lackluster as all hell. As you say, they have no chemistry, so there's hardly any use for the lot of them to be together, for they can hardly score when put together.

Then there's also how Van Gaal is considering signign Valdes, Ferguson help us all.

It is a disgrace. I was talking with Gota after the match was over, and we both agreed that the defence is pathetic. It's always great to knw your keeper's great, but the fatc that De Gea shines so much is a warning to how often he has to go beyond the call of duty and save the team. Smalling, Rafael and Rojo are awful and disorganized as all fuck! I can't believe i'm missing Evans and Vidic so much.

There's also how all the firepower Van Gaal bought has been lackluster as all hell. As you say, they have no chemistry, so there's hardly any use for the lot of them to be together, for they can hardly score when put together.

Then there's also how Van Gaal is considering signign Valdes, Ferguson help us all.

its a rebuilding process, you are saying Di Maria has been lack lustre? Yes our defence is not the best, but a lot of teams in world football at the moment are lacking solid defenders, we should never have sold Vidic or Ferdinand but it is what it is. Rojo is not a great centre back but he has potential, Smalling had a good game against Chelsea in my opinion.

By the way we have scored 16 goals this season, up front we are fine. We have conceded 13 though so yes our back line needs work.

its a rebuilding process, you are saying Di Maria has been lack lustre? Yes our defence is not the best, but a lot of teams in world football at the moment are lacking solid defenders, we should never have sold Vidic or Ferdinand but it is what it is. Rojo is not a great centre back but he has potential, Smalling had a good game against Chelsea in my opinion.

By the way we have scored 16 goals this season, up front we are fine. We have conceded 13 though so yes our back line needs work.

Hey look at the bright side, if Di Maria is lacklustre at the minute just think of what he will do when he plays well...he has done some outstanding stuff so far this season and every defender in world football is scared shitless when  he comes at them with the ball and that is an edge in itself!!

Hey look at the bright side, if Di Maria is lacklustre at the minute just think of what he will do when he plays well...he has done some outstanding stuff so far this season and every defender in world football is scared shitless when  he comes at them with the ball and that is an edge in itself!!

I dont think he has been lack lustre at all, he has been outstanding for us!

We need to make Jones stop getting injured so often... without him, our defense is crap.

He is injury prone, hardly ever fit, we need to invest in a seasoned centre back and have him play with Jones when fit.

Yeah, that's the only thing one can hope for; that and him, Mata and Rooney getting a good rythm going, so they can give Van Persie and Falcao a gajillion balls and they somehow score them, but alas, they ain't doing that anytime soon lol.

And he's been doing what he used to do at Real until last season: get everything but the finishing right, which is a shame.

It's obviously a rebuilding process, but chesmitry and cohesion aside, the team lacks strategy and organization. Van Gaal, "the genius", has been failing hard in that regard. It's been pretty much nothing but individual prowess that's gotten the team ahead, and even then it's only gotten them 3 wins so far.

16 goals in 9 matches, which isn't exactly good when you consider who they've signed, and even then, only thee of them have managed to score 3 goals. There's also how most of those goals have helped jackshit to win matches - which is what they need to do.

Yeah, that's the only thing one can hope for; that and him, Mata and Rooney getting a good rythm going, so they can give Van Persie and Falcao a gajillion balls and they somehow score them, but alas, they ain't doing that anytime soon lol.

And he's been doing what he used to do at Real until last season: get everything but the finishing right, which is a shame.

It's obviously a rebuilding process, but chesmitry and cohesion aside, the team lacks strategy and organization. Van Gaal, "the genius", has been failing hard in that regard. It's been pretty much nothing but individual prowess that's gotten the team ahead, and even then it's only gotten them 3 wins so far.

16 goals in 9 matches, which isn't exactly good when you consider who they've signed, and even then, only thee of them have managed to score 3 goals. There's also how most of those goals have helped jackshit to win matches - which is what they need to do.

God, let me guess, you are a Chelsea fan? Probably watched football for 2 years. Di Maria is not a scorer he is an assist man, Falcao is only on loan and he is coming off a lengthy injury plus adapting to the style of the Premier League. As for Herrera he is not a goal scorer either, he is also struggling with injury, we have a rebuilding process, its not easy for Van Gaal to just click his fingers, this will take time.

Also until the gane against Chelsea, Di Maria had created a goal scoring opportunity for a team mate in every one of his games so hes doung his job as a midfielder well.

Hm... I don't think Mata will stay in MU for long... I read something about swap deal for Vidal (finally, I must say) to Juve.

Not sure about how hot is that.

God, let me guess, you are a Chelsea fan? Probably watched football for 2 years. Di Maria is not a scorer he is an assist man, Falcao is only on loan and he is coming off a lengthy injury plus adapting to the style of the Premier League. As for Herrera he is not a goal scorer either, he is also struggling with injury, we have a rebuilding process, its not easy for Van Gaal to just click his fingers, this will take time.

Also until the gane against Chelsea, Di Maria had created a goal scoring opportunity for a team mate in every one of his games so hes doung his job as a midfielder well.

I'd like to know where you live so I can go and slap you in the face with my Manchester United jersey :|.

I know he's not a scorer, I've been watching the sucker since he was at Benfica, but guess what he loves to try to do lol. He dribbls past 3-4 guys, has his teammates wide open, and tries to shot for goal and sends it to orbit.

I'm aware Falcao isn't up to par yet (it's obvious), but lack of gametime isn't going to help him either.

The thing is Di Maria isn't really a midfielder, he's an offensive midfielder who is used to run the sides (and swtich from one to the other) and even got used to sometimes play as a centre forward in Real, so that's not really a position I see him fitting very well at. Of course, the English football schedule has never been kind to me, and the team not being in European competitions means I see it even less often, so I'm not entirely sure of him not playing as what I mentioned above all the time, but during the Chelsea match he seemed a bit too confined to one side and rather uncreative (and he did what I criticized him all the time for, too: dribbling everyone and shooting to the sky).

• Like 1