The El Clasico.

GRITTY_PITTY

I hope Real Madrid win, but no Di Maria and Alonso this time :(

yeah they definitely miss those players, they are not 100% solid defensively, I dont see how selling Xabi Alonso helped them, Di Maria though didnt get enough minutes, he is far too good to sit on the bench. Edited by GRITTY_PITTY

Cant say I have a preference on who wins to be honest (Man Utd fan) but it will be an awesome spectacle of a game, easily the biggest in world football. Hard to pick a favourite as both teams contain so many unique players that can do unreal things!!

Yeah im with you, just enjoying the match more then anything. I do prefer Real though, ive always liked them but I am also a hardcore United fan.

Yeah im with you, just enjoying the match more then anything. I do prefer Real though, ive always liked them but I am also a hardcore United fan.

Yeah we can tell because of the pic that is under what ever you post.

And also the other reason why I hate Real i because I support Aletico Madrid and we hate our neighbours.

• Like 1

Yeah we can tell because of the pic that is under what ever you post.And also the other reason why I hate Real i because I support Aletico Madrid and we hate our neighbours.

I enjoy watching Athletico aswell, Simeone is one of my favourite managers, also highly rate Koke.. big mistake selling Diego Costa and not pursuing Courtois though.

Leo Missing strikes again. Neymar did one thing and never showed up again. Same for Suarez. Luis Enrique is definitely shaping up to be an average coach. We'll have to wait and see what Patetico de Madrid does to them when they face each other, same when they get past the group stage in the Champions League and have to face better teams (specially ones with a good defense, unlike PSG).

All in all, a great day. Good to see Benzema score (yet again) and James and Kroos getting assists. Ancelotti is truly one of the best coaches out there.

I enjoy watching Athletico aswell, Simeone is one of my favourite managers, also highly rate Koke.. big mistake selling Diego Costa and not pursuing Courtois though.

Better watch your spelling. Atletico (Madrid) is one team, Athletic (Bilbao) is another. One has a shitton of trophies (even though they've won Jack in over a decade) and a huge nationalistic view of football, while the other has less and lives in the shadow of Real Madrid  :P.

And they had to sell Costa. They wouldn't be able to keep paying him, so they were better off selling him for a ridiculous amount of money. There's also how the asshat was a huge factor as to why they lost the Champions League final lol.

Regarding Curtois, they would've never gotten him. Mourinho wanted him back, and even if Atletico tried to reach a deal to keep him a bit longer, Chelsea would've never let go of him. Cech, afterall, is already old, and he won't last much longer.

Edited by Nagflar
  • Like 1