Base game being enough mark as 'completed' and removing games

So far I have gained three platinum Trophies so far but the PSN trophy site shows that I only completed one. This is natural ofcourse since the ranking is based on when a Trophy List is 100 percent. So far MGS3 HD was the one I platinumed 100 percent but AC3 base game I also Platinumed and have 100 percent (in the game percentage) but is not counted as such because of its DLC. In my eyes DLC is extra content a way to make the game more worth and even get some Trophies in return. Even tough platinum helps the most the little ones can help you in the competition. Also there is one game I cannot platinum anymore: Socom Confrontation sadly I will not play this game anymore and with it Call of Duty Modern Warfare since I have sold that one to someone else. So can i remove them from my list or are they stuck there?

I would be not mad ofcourse if you guys do not take this suggestion it is your philosphy by the way. But for me completing the base game is enough for me and if the future allows it I will play the DLC aslong is not too much online related.

Edited by Thundasius

I believe hiding the trophy list on your system will hide it here as well. As for games being marked as "Complete," there's a separate note saying that you got the Platinum, so it's not saying that the game is incomplete, per se, only that you didn't get every possible thing associated with it.

A game isn't completed until you get ALL of the trophies, this includes the DLC trophies. It can be annoying, but that's how the site works. Some people like it this way, others don't, but it's not going to be changed.

You can hide trophies by going to your trophy list on your console, pressing triangle on the game you want to hide, and hiding the trophy list. Your profile here on the site will say how many trophies you have hidden though, and your level will be lowered for the missing trophies.

• Like 1

You didn't fully complete a game (in terms of trophies) if you just do the base game and not the DLC. Yes, DLC may be extra but it is still apart of it, therefore you need it to fully complete the game. It will say you have platinumed it.

And you can hide trophies. You hide them on the system that you are playing, get a trophy from any game and sync it to the server so it'll appear hidden on your PSNProfile. Simply do the opposite of what BlindMango says here to hide them. :)

EDIT: Typo...

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD