Bayonetta 2: How good it really is?

Sigma999

Don't own a Wii U but I'm dying to know how good is Bayonetta 2 compared to the first one. Loved the first with some minor flaws that didn't affect my overall enjoyment.

This game is the one that makes me really get a Wii U with others to complete the collection like Legend of Zelda, Super Mario 3D World, Sonic Lost World, SSB and a new Kirby game.

It's worth getting a Wii U to play Bayonetta 2 and along the way some other good games?

for me couple of things to concern for getting a Wii U, one being that so far only bayonetta really calls me

something i thought i should mention is i remember seeing/reading somewhere that the Wii U struggles a bit to keep up with the requirements of the game

i still realy like bayonetta and i hope it comes to PS like no more heroes

for me couple of things to concern for getting a Wii U, one being that so far only bayonetta really calls me

something i thought i should mention is i remember seeing/reading somewhere that the Wii U struggles a bit to keep up with the requirements of the game

i still realy like bayonetta and i hope it comes to PS like no more heroes

Nintendo helped finance Bayonetta 2. There wouldn't be a Bayonetta 2 without Nintendo. It isn't coming to PS4 or XboxOne.

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

Nintendo helped finance Bayonetta 2. There wouldn't be a Bayonetta 2 without Nintendo. It isn't coming to PS4 or XboxOne.

...bang bang, shot me down...

im sure you know killing the messenger use to be a thing hey

and a guy can dream huh

Edited by jujmint

Shame that other consoles doesn't bring Bayoneta 2 because the sale wasn't so good on the prequel. Not really complaining of that. But Nintendo still needs to release more games that will be great for me before I consider on having to buy Wii U just for Bayonetta and a few others.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r