Ask anything about getting the Platinum trophy and I shall answer

aleckkeramp

A lot of upgrades from the shops inside the Mugen Field can only be unlocked at specific floors.  You have multiple "rest stops" -- 10F, 30F, 60F, 100F each store should have a different selection of things to unlock and some thing might have to be unlocked sequentially.

As for G-Castle Parts, I believe those have to be crafted back at home base the same way you craft improved weapons and armor.

3 hours ago, acasser said:

A lot of upgrades from the shops inside the Mugen Field can only be unlocked at specific floors.  You have multiple "rest stops" -- 10F, 30F, 60F, 100F each store should have a different selection of things to unlock and some thing might have to be unlocked sequentially.

As for G-Castle Parts, I believe those have to be crafted back at home base the same way you craft improved weapons and armor.

Thank you for your answer.

Just figured out how to upgrade the g castle.

I reached the 60th floor in the mugen field. Still don't know how to unlock the level cap of 100.

Acasser, will you allow me one more question?

I figured out the efficient way to make money by enraging the large Chrystal and then banging every enemy to the ball overhead.

Using that method I got a lot of money and almost maxed my 4 main characters, Syrma, Chou Chou, Shirogane and Welsh. I even added a lot of matter to their weapons. These weapons are the overpowered free dlc ones.

All 4 are at around 2 million hp and more than a million sp at level 4k.

I still have trouble reaching the 100the floor of the mugen field at a bet of one million. How will I be able to do it betting 999M?

Also done some fusion. I have tornado rush and the lion something-something AOE attack on all my characters as well as the forget it conditional skill.

18 hours ago, karitaru said:

I still have trouble reaching the 100the floor of the mugen field at a bet of one million. How will I be able to do it betting 999M?

You work your way through progressively more difficult Mugen Fields as if you were peeling an onion.  You don't go from 1 million to 1 billion in one shot, but you do hit each "price point" in between.  As you encounter new enemies with new drops, you'll accumulate new recipes in the shop to craft ever-stronger equipment.  Use all that money you're farming to upgrade said equipment all the way to max in one shot -- you get better results than if you do it in smaller chunks.

You'll want to Moe Charm as many enemies as possible.  Not just because it's easier than trying to whomp things whose statistics are probably going to rise more quickly than you can handle in an attempt to beat them in conventional fashion, but because it also helps with the Shampuru grind.  To that end, it can be very helpful if you run Mugen Fields with both Syrma and Chou-Chou in your active party because that gives you two characters to pose with.  (I didn't, but I seldom attack these games in a fashion that optimizes time spent.)

When you say upgrade, do you mean upgrade an item from grade B, per se, to A then enhance before upgrading to S, or upgrade all the way to S then enhance?

I have been upgrading one grade then enhancing to level 100 then upgrade then enhance. Rinse and repeat.

Thanks for the tips, by the way. Totally appreciated.

On a different note, is it better to moe kill using the heart line or the money line?

Edited by karitaru
Addition

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to get all trophies except for g castle parts, shampuru grinding and festival of pain.

I just can't get enough damage to get it. I managed to get 1,111,111,111+ damage twice in peon rebellion, but died. I can't imagine getting it 9 times in one match.

I suspect that I need 4 sun goddess medals maxed to get my stats ridiculously high to get that much damage easily.

I tried to max some special skills to 999 but I don't see a significant difference in damage. One hit gets me around 30M damage.

I appreciate any insight. 

Edit: Got it and I don't know how.

For furture reference, if anyone is struggling with it, I followed the last hint from nanacheese. Mugen world redux #3. There's an inverted damage crystal. Bring all your characters near to it. Defend until you get 999 in the gauge then use syrma's ultimate soul. First ultimate soul netted me 6.5 billion damage. Unfortunately the consequent ones only gave .5 billion each. Strangely overload just didn't kill me. It just reset my overload to 0%. It took more than half an hour but I finally got it.

Even though your damage is inverted you can still die. Keep on reviving using items/skills.

I had two sun goddesses medals on syrma. One efficiently enhanced from 1 to 999 and the other enhanced on steps, grade by grade from 1 to 99.

I hope this makes somebody suffer less with this trophy.

Only shampurus to go.

Edited by karitaru
Clarification

On 1/2/2020 at 8:02 PM, karitaru said:

When you say upgrade, do you mean upgrade an item from grade B, per se, to A then enhance before upgrading to S, or upgrade all the way to S then enhance?

On a different note, is it better to moe kill using the heart line or the money line?

Regarding upgrades, upgrade all the way to S -- or at least the highest rank you can unlock -- and then enhance everything at once.  There's a noticeable difference in the stats of an item that is enhanced all at once as opposed to it being done in small pieces, especially at higher ranks.

Regarding moe kill, that depends on what you need.  The heart line will give you the most shampuru, but the money line gives you all of an enemy's drops.

• 2 weeks later...