Game breaking glitch - Lords of the Fallen

GotItMemorized

I have encountered a game breaking glitch in the otherwise enjoyable game that is Lords of the Fallen. Just watch this video and you will see what's wrong. I advise to not buy until this is fixed.

I keep dying instantly upon respawning, right before the final bossfight, which is all I needed for my platinum. I have tried reloading my save over and over, even closing the game and restarting it AND rebooting the PS4 itself, nothing works. The worst part is it seems like this could happen to ANYONE at ANYTIME as all I did to trigger it was die, in no special way, on a boss fight. The game is broken as it is. -_-

• Like 3

Such a great game, sadly, it's littered with bugs and glitches. Day one patch doesn't address many errors. It's disappointing to pay $60 for a game and it's shipped in its current state to begin with... They resolve these soon, and hopefully we see DLC because it's definitely a great game.

Edited by Altergigo

Tonight... I had, what I hope was, a glitch that worked in my favor.

I was on a NG+, working on my final clear (started Cleric, then NG+ with Brawling, and new game with Deception Cleric). I get to the last boss, and got stomped by his regen for a good 6 hours. I combed the forums for some help, but found little... UNTIL, someone suggested using Flawless Poison Rune on the Gauntlet Projectile -- worked well, but still not good enough.

I then decided to play around with my Trinkets. I switched to "Amulet of the Betrayer" to help deal some more damage.

For whatever reason, this combination caused the boss to behave strangely. I hit him with the poison and he slowed down incredibly -- way more than he was before (as slow as the Sloth when he was swinging at Hermes in Futurama). This allowed me to use Rage and smash his face in. Moreover, the NG++ granted me infinite energy for the first 20 minutes of gameplay... it was very, very strange.

Finally, plat... I liked the game, but the bugs, crashes, and random glitches really dampened the experience.

• Like 1

Last night I accidentally bought this game twice  :blush:  Both used for 40 € (50 $ or so) so as soon as I'm getting them I'll have to sell the other one, heh. After hearing about so many game breaking glitches I guess I'll start it closer to christmas as it kind of was my christman present to me.