Watch Dogs Trophy not working.

VincentValen25

I started playing Watch dogs the other day. I'm loving the game but I just finished act 1. It said at the top left corner act 1 complete and I was supposed to get a trophy for it called family man and I had no trophy pop up or sound. Was wondering if anyone has any tips as to how to get it to unlock like it's supposed to. Also wondering if anything like this has happened to you? I did change the difficulty im not sure if it had to be on normal or not it doesn't say I did change it to easy for one part because I couldn't beat it on normal. Would appreciate any help. Thanks 

Wait... So maybe I didn't earn it yet the game progress is telling me i have 4 of 9 main missions completed in act 1 which needs to be done to unlock the trophy but it did say act one was completed with a pop up... So confused. 

I had this problem with a number of games for a while... turned out that my notification settings were turned off, so I was still receiving the trophies, just not getting the pop-up. (Just saying in case this applies to anyone else.)

But in your case, it doesn't sound like you have finished the act yet.

Okay thanks everyone it's just that it did say the act was completed but clearly it's not. I'm on my way of being done hopefully no problems receiving the trophy. I have bad luck when it comes to unlocking things I have a 360 and i had several games that i had completed on another account but on my new one that I use the achievements won't work. Just thought the trophy wasn't working because the game did say in the corner that the act was completed. 

On my xbox360 On my older account I had a few achievements on smackdown vs raw 2008 and 2009 and on Dragon age origins also a few sports games where on my new account the achievements wouldn't unlock even tho i had done them before and i know i had done what is needed to unlock them but they just wouldn't unlock. Those games I could have had 100percent of the achievements but I can now since they won't unlock. It's very strange but I haven't had any issues on PlayStation yet. I love PlayStation :')

I actually had this happen to me the first time i played watch dogs. i completed all the missions for act one and no trophy, yet all the other acts unlocked trophies just fine. have no idea what happened, once i beat the game i had to go back and replay the first act, trophy popped then.