Would you like to see a review for the Vita's facebook application?

MarkGibbons

Facebook Review?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a full-written review for the Vita's Facebook Application?

• Yes, I'd like to see how it is.
    • Yes, but I'd like to see all the flaws along with any bonuses.
    • No, Facebook is facebook.
    • No, I'll test it for myself once it returns to the PS®Store!

The poll says almost everything I'm asking. I can however give you some info.

The app is definitely the worst APP ever created for facebook, that I've ever used, or ANY social networking site for that matter, If I made a written/video review for this app, It'd be almost all negative.

Also, note that this app was REMOVED from the store by Sony because of how faulty it was, most people couldn't even sign in! - If you did manage to sign in, that's when the issues begin.

Edit: IT'S FINISHED AND UPLOADED!

http://goo.gl/H1ovx

It initially seemed to work fine for me, though admittedly I didn't play around with it for that long. I've still got it installed, but haven't used it.

I read that it had been pulled from the store, but what was the problem with it? Was the app actually at fault, or is it because Facebook have been changing things lately? I've had major problems with the official Android app over the last 3 weeks or so, and there have been a number of updates to it. So whatever the issues were, it may not all be down to the Vita app itself.

Really hoping for a G+ app, as the service is better than Facebook anyway.

It initially seemed to work fine for me, though admittedly I didn't play around with it for that long. I've still got it installed, but haven't used it.

I read that it had been pulled from the store, but what was the problem with it? Was the app actually at fault, or is it because Facebook have been changing things lately? I've had major problems with the official Android app over the last 3 weeks or so, and there have been a number of updates to it. So whatever the issues were, it may not all be down to the Vita app itself.

Really hoping for a G+ app, as the service is better than Facebook anyway.

I'm on a 10mb/per second connection via fibre optics and I can't even load a photo via the app in under 10 minutes. I can't like anything without it crashing, they removed it because over 50% of people could no-longer log into it, worst app I've ever used.